Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Pretty sure I posted this in the school stories thread, but I was taught about "the disgusting practice of anal penetration" by a geography teacher who, I think, was having a bad day. 

Wonder if he's in the Alba party now

That sounds much worse than it was hopefully meant to!  :shutup

When teachers go off on rants like that, you wonder what they think they're teaching their students, other than, "our Geography teacher is a fucking headcase, don't set him off".

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Pretty sure I posted this in the school stories thread, but I was taught about "the disgusting practice of anal penetration" by a geography teacher who, I think, was having a bad day. 

Wonder if he's in the Alba party now

Did your geography teacher approach this lesson in the same way as John Cleese did in that sketch on sex education in the Meaning of Life?

I was going to post a link to this but it's maybe a wee bit too explicit for daytime P&B.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

It'll be interesting to see how the Alba story develops going forward.

There's no doubt they are growing rapidly, with defectors jumping from the SNP daily.

As a Unionist, I see them as a bigger threat than the SNP.  When you scrape through the hysterical nonsense about them being deplorable and homophobic etc, you actually have a party of activists who are 100% committed to independence and haven't been corrupted by cushy jobs and money.

Time will tell what happens.

On 25/11/2021 at 17:44, Thorongil said:

Always, always personal invective from those who can’t take the phenomenon of someone holding a different view from them. 

So easily angered.

Hopefully you've managed to recover from the devastating blow of being called a Salmond shagging b*****d.

51 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

There's no doubt they are growing rapidly, with defectors jumping from the SNP daily.

The SNP are absolutely thrilled with the folk leaving to join Alba. They aren't exactly taking their best and brightest and it saves them from looking Stalinist for kicking them out the party for being pan-fried weirdos

11 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The SNP are absolutely thrilled with the folk leaving to join Alba. They aren't exactly taking their best and brightest and it saves them from looking Stalinist for kicking them out the party for being pan-fried weirdos

Not from what I've heard.

12 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Not from what I've heard.

If you heard anyone at the SNP is upset about Neale Hanvey, Chris McEleney, Alex Arthur and other various anti-semites, racists, transphobes and moon units leaving their party then you have heard wrong. Unless you've been hearing it from one of the remaining weirdos.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If you heard anyone at the SNP is upset about Neale Hanvey, Chris McEleney, Alex Arthur and other various anti-semites, racists, transphobes and moon units leaving their party then you have heard wrong. Unless you've been hearing it from one of the remaining weirdos.

I never mentioned anything about anti-semites, transphobes and moon units.