Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 25/11/2021 at 20:28, welshbairn said:

Not sure what your point is here, but I disapprove of Salmond's behaviour to somebody he was in a position of power over, but accept the decision of the jury that there there was insufficient evidence to meet the threshold of criminal guilt. The fact it was brought to trial shows that Scotland has a moral code that punishes breaches, when proven.

The point is that you have stated that our legal system is based on the morality of society (paraphrasing) so unless you are claiming to be morally superior to the majority of society, you accept that either

a) it is not a legal system based on moral code or;

b) The behaviour of Salmond was morally acceptable.

You can't have it both ways.

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I see the latest polling projects Alba winning f**k all seats again. Almost as if 99% of the public realises it’s a party for deluded old bigoted fuckwits.

I noticed list support for the Greens is up again. People getting the idea that SNP/SNP is often a pointless exercise. So, thanks to Alba for helping to put that out there.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I noticed list support for the Greens is up again. People getting the idea that SNP/SNP is often a pointless exercise. So, thanks to Alba for helping to put that out there.

I had two different folk telling me Alba had a chance of being the second biggest party in Scotland before the election in May.

image.thumb.jpeg.0d6ed76dddc79610da55f5e0b7f5b6a0.jpeg

18 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Now, now. Lest I need to remind you of your comments regarding MLK and contrast them with your position on Salmond. 

Please do, you were asked to explain what you were on about on last week and couldn't manage it. Maybe better luck this week?

23 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Actually, saw him on Saturday evening buying wine from the wine shop in an upmarket restaurant.

Looked very chirpy.

This could be the start of a new thread. 

Where have YOU seen Alex Salmond, and what was the creepster up to at the time?

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The Alba launch will never be surpassed on the “Scottish cringe” front. That was outstanding entertainment.

We in Scotland know that the high tide is on the mound and M Thatcher opening herself to righteous ridicule