Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Is she not one of those anti - science people who think you can be any of hundreds of genders?

Said it before and I'l say it again, you and your (probably imaginary wife) are a pair of bigoted, verminous c***s. 

42 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Ah, not keen to take the bet then?

Weird. @Carnoustie Young Guvnor I'm sure tried this patter as well. I wonder why. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think he was another poster who went bonkers about Salmond, Wings and trans stuff, but I can't remember his name. Not Pep.

Staggering how many "new" posters don't seem to get the point that, whether they actually are Pep, Supras, or anybody else, they're posting in the same fashion that eventually saw those people forcibly removed, so maybe wind yer neck in with the bigotry and/or obsessive thread spamming.

I guess they know they can always open another account, absolutely for the first time ever, scout's honour.

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Said it before and I'l say it again, you and your (probably imaginary wife) are a pair of bigoted, verminous c***s. 

Weird. @Carnoustie Young Guvnor I'm sure tried this patter as well. I wonder why. 

Well how am I supposed to know? We don’t all live in a world of messageboard soap opera.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Staggering how many "new" posters don't seem to get the point that, whether they actually are Pep, Supras, or anybody else, they're posting in the same fashion that eventually saw those people forcibly removed, so maybe wind yer neck in with the bigotry and/or obsessive thread spamming.

I guess they know they can always open another account, absolutely for the first time ever, scout's honour.

I’ve never posted anything bigoted at all. You seem to get agitated on particular subjects and accuse people of being bigots almost immediately if they don’t acquiesce to your precise view.

You also accuse people of constantly posting on particular subjects as if obsessed but it’s been demonstrated that some of these people post on the topic far less than you do. 

Yer da shamelessly trying to cover up Alex Salmond's willie whilst simultaneously seething at 'that woman'  and the gay agenda turning our kids trans.

Never change you crazy bigoted lunatics. All 1.6% of you.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Yer da shamelessly trying to cover up Alex Salmond's willie whilst simultaneously seething at 'that woman'  and the gay agenda turning our kids trans.

It’s sad when people just make up stuff to get offended at. They must need it in some way. 

15 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Well how am I supposed to know? We don’t all live in a world of messageboard soap opera.

11 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I’ve never posted anything bigoted at all. You seem to get agitated on particular subjects and accuse people of being bigots almost immediately if they don’t acquiesce to your precise view.

You also accuse people of constantly posting on particular subjects as if obsessed but it’s been demonstrated that some of these people post on the topic far less than you do. 

Literally back-to-back posts.

Nobody seems to have listed Kirsty Blackman’s political achievements. Coming up for 7 years now.

The actual number of politicians in the UK this century who have gained tangible political achievements is very small. Fair enough if you want to own the SNP supporters on here but you’re taking out everyone including yourself in the process.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The actual number of politicians in the UK this century who have gained tangible political achievements is very small. Fair enough if you want to own the SNP supporters on here but you’re taking out everyone including yourself in the process.

Maggie Thatcher has to be the most successful Prime Minister of all time. She can't possibly have imagined the long-term effects that her policies would have had, nor that she'd have managed to get so many people actually believing that she made them better off. Oh, and Stalin; no way could he have known that his human-to-fertiliser conversion policies would have worked so well.

Obviously Sturgeon's achievements can't possibly rank alongside the great works of her predecessors as First Minister.

40 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

As much as I resented his very wrong opinions the bet obsessed poster was Ghost of Barp and he very graciously made all the donations that were requested

Very true. Did he not have another name in the land of the living?

2 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

I'd just like to say that I would give this post a green dot had you not changed your username again. Kima is a rat.