Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Worst part about this tragic mental breakdown by Thorongil is that you know he's not on the wind-up. He's actually just really thick but believes he's making all these superb arguments. Mortifying.

Clearly has no issues with Salmond and his "sleepy cuddles" and touching women when they sleep.

56 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

General demeanour and the nonsense she says and sprays all over social media. You honestly think she’s not? 

No, I don't. She's my MP and is very good. She also regularly shows support for the most marginalised people in society, and calls out bigots like Joanna Cherry for her vile transphobia (such as last weeks bullshit about conversion therapy), so I actually think she's pretty sound. What specifically is it that she puts on social media that you dislike?

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Is she not one of those anti - science people who think you can be any of hundreds of genders?

I think so yes. She’s also quite vicious with personal invective on her social media accounts towards anyone who disagrees with her on any facet on any issue. 

The SNP should be clamping down hard on people like Blackman and Wishart for the way they continually bring the party into disrepute vis their use of social media.

24 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

No, I don't. She's my MP and is very good. She also regularly shows support for the most marginalised people in society, and calls out bigots like Joanna Cherry for her vile transphobia (such as last weeks bullshit about conversion therapy), so I actually think she's pretty sound. What specifically is it that she puts on social media that you dislike?

What are her political achievements? 

I disagree with your assessment on Cherry. To call her a bigot by any calm assessment is moonhowling nonsense. 🌝 🐺 

I dislike Blackman’s personal attacks on individuals and her support for extreme violent factions within the trans rights activity community. 

I have no real views on trans rights versus human rights. It’s not a debate which intrigues me either way and I suspect it is largely a false debate. 

I take a view on the conduct of the players, but not the debate itself. 

14 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Is she not one of those anti - science people who think you can be any of hundreds of genders?

10 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I think so yes.

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I have no real views on trans rights versus human rights.

Aye right.. :lol:

17 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Can’t wait until Throngil drops the act and starts asking which posters like sucking cock again.

Halcyon days

Sorry, is everyone you disagree with to be subject to bullying smear tactics? If it’s not “you are having a mental breakdown” when someone disagrees with you (#bekind) it’s “you are such and such previously banned poster.”

always the attempt to dissemble and to invalidate with the hope to silence. 

I am not any of these previously banned posters that you people seem obsessed with. I will make a bet to that effect with you. Name your stakes.

Edited by Thorongil

26 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Ah, not keen to take the bet then?

Ralph is missing you on the other forum. Wants you and AJ back. 🤪

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Taking bets right now that Thorongil is one of my alts.

PROVE ME WRONG PIE AND BOVRIL.

I don't think I can prove it but I'm sure that you're not him and he's not Pep.

I don't think he was on here under any other name.

Just now, Suspect Device said:

Ralph is missing you on the other forum. Wants you and AJ back. 🤪

I don't think I can prove it but I'm sure that you're not him and he's not Pep.

I don't think he was on here under any other name.

I think he was another poster who went bonkers about Salmond, Wings and trans stuff, but I can't remember his name. Not Pep.