Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

How come Alba’s zoomers are bad but SNP zoomers such as Pete Wishart and Kirsty Blackman are acceptable to you?

I'm almost certain I know the answer already, but why is it, in your opinion, that Kirsty Blackman is a zoomer?

Just now, welshbairn said:

Didn't you say he denied apologising? It looked pretty official to me given that a civil servant raised the issue with him.

My comments were all founded on your claim that he had made an β€œofficial apology”. That’s what I was refereeing to.Β 

Admit you were talking shite.

9 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Not sure how that is damning against Salmond. Had a near liaison with a colleague, didn’t, apologised informally for his part in it and the matter was ended. Just a normal human interaction.

Until it was turned into a rape allegation years later, tested in court and rejected.Β 

WTF is a "near liaison"?

6 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

My comments were all founded on your claim that he had made an β€œofficial apology”. That’s what I was refereeing to.Β 

Admit you were talking shite.

Nope, you're still talking out of your arse whilst massively back peddling.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Nope, you're still talking out of your arse whilst massively back peddling.

Didn’t you claim he had made an official apology to woman F, and didn’t you seek to frame it in the least complimentary light regarding Salmond?Β 

Was there an official apology? There can’t have been, because we often hear about how Salmond has never apologised to his accusers despite having been acquitted of what he was accused of.

I point out that Salmond is smeared despite having been cleared by the judicial system. You, in reference to this, say: why did he make an official apology to one of his accusers then?” You then go on to say that his defence did not deny this official apology, seeking to imply guilt where the court did not.Β 
Β 

Turns out the β€œofficial apology” did not exist. You helpfully clarified this by linking to the esteemed journal known as The Daily Record.Β 

903526CC-8342-46CA-82BA-039A68DCCE7A.png

2 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Turns out the β€œofficial apology” did not exist.

He admits a civil servant approached him with a complaint about his behaviour, and he made an apology. How more official can you get?Β :lol: