Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This thread is awful but will be very funny if the SNP don’t win a majority and Alba win no seats.

And by very funny I mean awful.

Everyone's a fucking critic. They can't all be up to Chris's standards.

12 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

As for the wings guy, he is highlighting what is wrong with our government at the moment. 

No. He's a grade 1 c**t with no more interest in Scottish independence than fly. He's the alter ego of Galloway - there only to promote himself. 

If you're running with this pish there's no more to be said. You're on the wrong horse and a complete risk to Scottish independence. 

4 people disagree that women should have safe spaces. 
Wow.
"Get the operation done, things done.  But before that, f**k off."

Stop pretending your all about women's rights and you have no issue with trans people. GRS is not like a routine appointment at the dentist.

17 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

I did.  But it is still here.  I put in a ticket but it appears they have ignored it. 

Happy to have my account deleted. 

16 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Self Id I have problem with.  Gender change I don't. 

Don't agree that men when arrested can self id as female to get into women prisons.  Can @WhiteRoseKilie confirm?

I don't believe penises should be allowed in women safe spaces.  It is disgusting. 

Get the operation done, things done.  But before that, f**k off. 

16 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

OK pato, What have I said that is wrong?   Please tell me.  

I believe if someone has a penis they are male, a vagina female.  It is fact.  Deny all you want but it would be like calling a dog a cat.  Sorry my friend.  Somethings are. 

15 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

No.  I was born with a penis.  

Biology fact. 

Same as the sun grows plants, it is fact.  

If you would prefer, we could say that the moon makes carrots grow bigger. 

A sensible point. 

I don't believe that transgender people are the problem, it is the heterosexual people that are.  The heterosexuals that will abuse the system is what I have a problem with.  Males going into female prisons etc,,,

It still doesn't change the fact that if someone has a penis, then they are male, or a vagina female. 

We have to stop denying biology. 

Thinking about it no, I haven't met a transgender person.  I have met lesbians and gays and I enjoyed their company. I would assume if I met a transgender person it would be the same. 

9 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

4 people disagree that women should have safe spaces. 

Wow.

9 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

My friend,  it has everything to do with the constitutional question.  As for the wings guy, he is highlighting what is wrong with our government at the moment. 

If you prefer to stay blindfolded then that is your choice, if you wish to remain an absolute roaster then fair enough. 

The sooner @Div processes your "ticket" the better. 

What a thoroughly disgusting creepy bigot you come across as. I strongly suspect you have about as much respect for the safety of women as your hero, Sleepy Cuddles does. 

f**k the f**k off. 

16 hours ago, magic sign said:

"Get the operation done, things done.  But before that, f**k off."

Stop pretending your all about women's rights and you have no issue with trans people. GRS is not like a routine appointment at the dentist.

How long after self declaring is said person allowed to use women only spaces under this legislation?

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The sooner @Div processes your "ticket" the better. 

What a thoroughly disgusting creepy bigot you come across as. I strongly suspect you have about as much respect for the safety of women as your hero, Sleepy Cuddles does. 

f**k the f**k off. 

What has he said that is incorrect?

On 23/04/2021 at 21:53, virginton said:

A member of a political party is not compelled to agree with the defined central party position this side of Lenin's ban on factionalism in the Soviet Union. I've seen many a football club owner/happyclapper who tried to claim the same about who are the real fans of their football club - but without fail got drubbed in the end. 

Why do you believe that membership of a party obliges you to agree with all of its policies and electoral strategies once voted on? That's not a rhetorical question - I just find that an absolutely wild stance to take tbh. 

Back to more boring fare

There is difference between agree personally, and, go along with and agree to promote the position.

I'm promoting the position. I might not do it myself

12 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
12 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Why can’t you just say where he is wrong rather than throw abuse about.
Definite signs of derangement.

As I previously stated, you are a trolling try-too-hard creep. That's why I'm not interested in debating with you.

Surely in order to abuse posters in the manner that your crew and yourself appear to prefer you should at least dismantle Stinky Bones posts. 

The lack of comebacks only helps to make the Alba women look like the speakers of truth. 

24 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Surely in order to abuse posters in the manner that your crew and yourself appear to prefer you should at least dismantle Stinky Bones posts. 

The lack of comebacks only helps to make the Alba women look like the speakers of truth. 

😂

I'm sure the presumably-departed Stinky Bone doesn't need you to hold his coat for him. 

However, feel free to come back with statistics showing how many men have self-ID'd as women to get into a women-only prison. I mean it sounds like a massive problem. 

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Back to more boring fare

There is difference between agree personally, and, go along with and agree to promote the position.

I'm promoting the position. I might not do it myself

A member of a political party is not obliged to promote their party's (dung) arguments though.