Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

No problem with, As you term"people like you "

I have a problem however with males/females denying actual fact. You are born male or female. During life you may choose to change that, but originally you were born with whatever genitalia you got. 

Well I'm sure you have done all the necessary research and are not just wildly shooting from the hip to try and justify supporting the crank party.

5 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

No problem with, As you term"people like you "

I have a problem however with males/females denying actual fact. You are born male or female. During life you may choose to change that, but originally you were born with whatever genitalia you got. 

Not an expert on such matters but apparently the ILGA (supported by LGBT Scotland and Stonewall Scotland ) wants to reduce the age of consent to 10. Seems similar to a group called PIE way back many years ago. I think a lot of labour politicians got involved with this. Certainly can’t agree with that as a policy.

Stinky Bone has obviously spent months trying his hardest to suppress his bigotry. It must feel pretty cathartic to finally get it out. Helpfully this means we can now file the remaining 5% of his output in the bigot bin with the other 95. The fact that DPB is upvoting his deranged shite tells it's own story. A pair of gibbering, spiteful boomer c***s.

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I agree that people like me who are sound, hard and braw are less likely to be beasts.

Perhaps come across wrong with a quick reply so apologies for that, but what I mean is from my experience of sex offenders you dont seem to be anywhere near the typical behaviour or demographic. Its hard to express in a post on p&b but ive got a relatively decent insight. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

1 hour ago, Stinky Bone said:

You need to wake up, away from your computer. 

I assumed that the hard fought rights of women and disabled people were worth keeping. 

If all of a sudden I declare myself female, what good does that do to society. Nothing. 

We need to stop denying biology, science. Accept it.  I need oxygen to breath, changing the gas wont make me survive longer, neither can peoples ideas change that. 

You are very aggressive, you only seem to appear when there is a chance of greenies 

In fact, from the posts I have seen about you, you have a deep problem. You are not in a position to to attack me. 

Your 'wake up and step away from the computer' line almost certainly came from someone else online, as did your silly bigoted nonsense about science and you silly bigoted nonsense about 'suddenly' declaring yourself female. I don't think I'm the one who needs to step away from the computer.

My issues are not your concern and absolutely irrelevant, as well as a poor deflection attempt you've seen online and, like much of the silly bigoted stuff you've posted here, have copied. I absolutely am in a position to attack you, and you me, as you've just tried.

1 hour ago, Stinky Bone said:

I disagree, you don't know me.

Don't say bigoted things if you dislike being called a bigot. 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Perhaps come across wrong with a quick reply so apologies for that, but what I mean is from my experience of sex offenders you dont seem to be anywhere near the typical behaviour or demographic. Its hard to express in a post on p&b but ive got a relatively decent insight. 

So come on, who are the posters who fit the profile? 

My da recently changed his profile pic on Facebook to reflect his support for the Alba party, prompting an entire heids gone thread in the comments.

Absolutely brilliant scenes tbf. I'm not sure what else people expected of a lifelong nationalist and socially conservative Catholic. Some Olympic standard intellectual gymnastics going on too. I have one cousin who is terrified of the danger posed by the GRA but seems to be fine stanning for Salmond. And my da, genuinely, is only caring about indy and is naively baffled by it all the outrage.

23 minutes ago, velo army said:

My da recently changed his profile pic on Facebook to reflect his support for the Alba party, prompting an entire heids gone thread in the comments.

Absolutely brilliant scenes tbf. I'm not sure what else people expected of a lifelong nationalist and socially conservative Catholic. Some Olympic standard intellectual gymnastics going on too. I have one cousin who is terrified of the danger posed by the GRA but seems to be fine stanning for Salmond. And my da, genuinely, is only caring about indy and is naively baffled by it all the outrage.

Can’t be that Catholic or socially conservative if he’s alright with extra marital offers of sleepy cuddling. 

40 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I for one love the newer, chiller, sounder, still tough on tax criminals oaksoft, and consider myself vindicated for celebrating his return. Big love to comrade @oaksoft

Been a fan since I realised the "hammer of the poor" act was Daily Mail reader satire.

That tax loophole line was tremendous, and reminded me of this:

11 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Can’t be that Catholic or socially conservative if he’s alright with extra marital offers of sleepy cuddling. 

You may find that religious people can be incredibly hypocritical.

7 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

You need to make sense for a change. You're voting Alba despite having no plan, no clue and probably no hope of any MSPs.

Alba have got more hope of getting a list MSP in Glasgow, West and Central Scotland regions than the SNP. And the Greens have much better prospects than both. 

'Both votes SNP' is the idiot found mantra in large parts of the Central Belt then. 

50 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

As I said though, he only cares about indy. He also loves Salmond and has absolutely given the Nelson eye to all of that.

And, as Granny alluded to above, a lot of Catholics practise performative morality and were virtue signalling millennia before social media was invented. So aye, my old fella is a flawed man whose rigid adherence to ideas causes him to trust in the wrong folk sometimes.

He's a contrarian weirdo too. What kind of loony grows up Catholic, in Glasgow, in the fuckin 1960's and chooses Partick Thistle as his team? Mental.

Edited by velo army

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

A reminder that I, somewhat depressingly, summed this up quite well several years ago. And look what thread it was in, no less!

What happened to Confidemus anyway? I don't remember seeing him stan his mate in Bath for a while.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Last seen as @Fide. Had suffered from cancer over the past few years so don't want to speculate beyond that. 

I often wonder.

His input in 2014 was as honest as it was passionate and amongst the self indulgence in the interim, I miss him.