Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'd say that Baxter one definitely outdoes them. Those two are just brainwashed idiots.

Only one out of me is part of a political party and it's not me, just because people post it doesn't make it true. 

BP's response was that of a defeated shitebag on the bevvy. 

I've skipped most of the thread but will catch up tomorrow - just popping in to say I'm utterly sick to the back teeth of virtually everyone defending/supporting Alba on Twitter

Do any of them ever go after Yoon accounts?

Bellend candidates,  bellend supporters.

30 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've skipped most of the thread but will catch up tomorrow - just popping in to say I'm utterly sick to the back teeth of virtually everyone defending/supporting Alba on Twitter

Leave us yoons out of your civil war. 

Just goes to show how different feeds are for different users, of course I don't really follow any political Indy accounts so I've barely seen anyone discussing Alba let alone praising them. 

43 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

There appears to be a lot of bitterness towards SNP, even some of the SNP ones that have recently switched have a lot of anger towards their old party, you have to wonder what on earth's been happening in recent years within the SNP. 

27 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Leave us yoons out of your civil war. 

Just goes to show how different feeds are for different users, of course I don't really follow any political Indy accounts so I've barely seen anyone discussing Alba let alone praising them. 

I don't see it as a civil war, it's the guys who sniped from the sidelines throughout the inquiry and are now sniping from the sidelines despite proposing an SNP constituency vote.

I've exchanged views with a few and ended up blocked by some and today I'm enduring a slufest with a guy whose timeline has absolutely nothing on it attacking Unionist accounts but lots having pops at Indy ones

Edited by Ned Nederlander

6 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I don't see it as a civil war, it's the guys who sniped from the sidelines throughout the inquiry and are now sniping from the sidelines despite proposing an SNP constituency vote.

I've exchanged views with a few and ended up blocked by some and today I'm enduring a slufest with a guy whose timeline has absolutely nothing on it attacking Unionist accounts but lots having pops at Indy ones

The Indy vote has split into different factions following different blogs. 

39 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
1 hour ago, ayrmad said:
The Indy vote has split into different factions following different blogs. 

Pished. 

Yep. 

Very favourably is usually the highest of 4/5 categories. That's a strong result. 

Even if Salmond is unpopular with the public as a whole, the list system means that you only need the support of a core following to actually get seats. It's far better to have 20% support v 75% opposition or similar, than nobody having a firm opinion either way. 

Just now, tirso said:

Yeah.  Boris Johnson's, thacherite Tories are literally the opposition on low twenty odd percent of the vote.  Against intuition the Alba party may attract a sufficient vote to allow for the showing of a higher vote for an independent state overall.  

15 hours ago, virginton said:

Very favourably is usually the highest of 4/5 categories. That's a strong result. 

Even if Salmond is unpopular with the public as a whole, the list system means that you only need the support of a core following to actually get seats. It's far better to have 20% support v 75% opposition or similar, than nobody having a firm opinion either way. 

This, the question remains whether Salmond's core support/favourable is enough to get list seats. One poll says no, one poll says yes. 

Alba - a pro-Indy gammon party.

Some Conservative activists have picked up leakage of their support to Mr Galloway's robust unionism and, wait for it, Alba. In both cases, it is what one insider described as the "angry white men of a certain age vote".

https://news.sky.com/story/pro-independence-parties-tipped-for-big-majority-in-scottish-election-poll-12266081

16 hours ago, Crùbag said:

I've  mentioned that Sunday Times poll on another thread, and basically what I have said that as it is from a rank tory rag you have to be careful it isn't a ploy to get tory voters off their arses and vote to keep the Indy supporters out, it could also influence the 'not sure' voter who might vote for Independence but thinks that they are going to win anyway so they don't bother.

Polling tactics like this have been used before.

Would you absolutely trust the tory Sunday Times?