Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems a solid vetting process they have there.
He doubled down with the "Some of my best friends..." line.

The lesson is sometimes that being a celebrity does not necessarily make someone a good politician.

Someone clearly didn't do anything like a vetting job on him - it's not as if the post is in the past week - it was from the end of 2020.

That's poor IMHO.

There's a case to be made for having more normal people in politics that may make the odd mistake rather than self important, studenty wage thieves (as many in the snp are) but the above tweets are way too bad and not something I want to associate with.

There's a case to be made for having more normal people in politics that may make the odd mistake rather than self important, studenty wage thieves (as many in the snp are) but the above tweets are way too bad and not something I want to associate with.
You just wonder how much vetting has been done - that's amateurish at best.

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
29 minutes ago, tirso said:

You just wonder how much vetting has been done - that's amateurish at best.

Removing right or wrong in terms of the racist tweets (btw no justification the boy is a fanny and should be emptied) but from a purely practical stand point they’ve not even covered the basics. At the very very least if they were aware of twitter history and decided to crack on they should have got their candidates to do a ‘tweet delete’ im absolutely shocked at the number of high profile people who fail to do this despite tweets continually biting folk like this. That said im glad he hadnt deleted his tweets as they show the quality of the yer da sells avon party candidates. 

3 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

The idea behind the conception of Alba is brilliant, it really is.

Can I ask if you would feel the same way if MIchelle Mone set up the Britannia Party to stand on regions only and get the combined and wasted votes of Labour, Tory and Lib Dem voters, in order to game the system which is, after all, designed to produce a parliament that more closely matches the parties that people voted for?

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Can I ask if you would feel the same way if MIchelle Mone set up the Britannia Party to stand on regions only and get the combined and wasted votes of Labour, Tory and Lib Dem voters, in order to game the system which is, after all, designed to produce a parliament that more closely matches the parties that people voted for?

I think you mean, "got somebody else to set up the Britannia Party and took all the credit".

Allegedly.

5 hours ago, GordonS said:

If you vote for this you never get to slag Tories again.

Exrhel2WEAEsWYl.jpeg

ExrhfNRXAAQZndN.jpeg

Used to get away with that on here with only a few dissenting voices. 

If we could see all the insults getting thrown at women from within the SNP we'd have nobody to vote for. 

Edited by ayrmad

45 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Used to get away with that on here with only a few dissenting voices. 

If we could see all the insults getting thrown at women from within the SNP we'd have nobody to vote for. 

I, for one, like to show my solidarity with women by supporting a party stuffed with sex pests and anti-abortionists.

Definitely nothing misogynistic about them.

19 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I, for one, like to show my solidarity with women by supporting a party stuffed with sex pests and anti-abortionists.

Definitely nothing misogynistic about them.

When it becomes apparent that Nicola won't be providing us with indyref2 I will be quite happy for the Indy parties to get tore into each other so we can all see what's actually been going on in the SNP, time to clear the shite out of the independence movement and start again. 

21 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

When it becomes apparent that Nicola won't be providing us with indyref2 I will be quite happy for the Indy parties to get tore into each other so we can all see what's actually been going on in the SNP, time to clear the shite out of the independence movement and start again. 

Enjoy your night mate. Fuckin state of this. 

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
41 minutes ago, HTG said:
Enjoy your night mate. Fuckin state of this. 

Ach it's just Ayrmad going through his standard occasional LOOK AT ME phase. Has he mentioned attending the University of Life yet?

Just posting what many are thinking, Nicola is not the one. 

Edited by ayrmad