Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It looks like it might be a loaded question, that and the lack of anonymity might skew results.

Ideally the SNP's second vote will be split between the Greens, SNP & Alba. Wouldn't that not ensure the super-majority needed?

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Should've been an anonymous poll..

No. No cowardice on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

It looks like it might be a loaded question, that and the lack of anonymity might skew results.

Damn, what gave it away?

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

There's always the Whigs.

Whigs
Leader(s)
Founded 1678; 343 years ago
Dissolved 6 June 1859
Preceded by Roundheads
Merged into Liberal Party
Ideology Liberalism (British)[1][2]
Classical liberalism[3]
Whiggism[4]
Political position Centre to centre-left[5][6]
Religion Protestantism[7]
Colours   Orange

^^^ Big Team Found

32 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Ideally the SNP's second vote will be split between the Greens, SNP & Alba. Wouldn't that not ensure the super-majority needed?

If the almost 1 million SNP list votes from 2016 split evenly between SNP, Greens and Alba, I imagine it quite comfortably would, yes.

I'm sticking with SNP/Green largely because I think it's important, electorally, that the Green vote holds up so anyone planning on voting SNP/Green should still do that if they want a pro-independence majority. And largely because I'd still like to see a significant Green group in Holyrood.

Alba should really be for the #bothvotesSNP crowd or independence supporters who feel they can't vote SNP. 

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Alba should really be for the #bothvotesSNP crowd or independence supporters who feel they can't vote SNP. 

I'd agree with that if it all stacks up as worthwhile in your particular area, I'll be trying as hard as I can to give my 2nd vote to whomever I think will benefit from it. 

Probably not but I think I'll wait and see what the rest of their platform is - and whether that clown McEleny gets anywhere near the region's list - before formally ruling them out.

The idea of a National Care Service is a decent start from the SNP yesterday, though given they have never got round to scrapping Council Tax yet I'm sceptical that this sort of big and complex reform would actually be delivered. My second vote is still up for grabs. 

13 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Alex

Loves

Boobs and

Asses

Sleazy Jambo fucker. No way I'll be voting for the me, me, me party.

"Asses" ... "Asses"

Come on tae f**k Bob - you're better than this! 🙂