Wrestlemania 37 Week

forameus

Just now, Fratelli said:

Also is there a particular reason for the pirate type theme? i'm sure i've seen that type of theme/package for a WM before, if not very recently.

It was last year. Last year's was in Tampa. This year's is in Tampa so they are just going ahead with it because it was in the PC and they didn't really get to use the theming.

Think that's why they are going with 'correcting the course'

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

It was last year. Last year's was in Tampa. This year's is in Tampa so they are just going ahead with it because it was in the PC and they didn't really get to use the theming.

Think that's why they are going with 'correcting the course'

I did think it was last year, think it might've been better to just make it completely separate and different, half makes it feel like they're discarding last year's WM as if it didn't really happen, although it didn't feel like a WM at all in fairness. 

Looking forward to seeing how they fill out the time here. Got the feeling they're scrambling about backstage in a panic trying to cut segments on the spot. 

2 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Got the feeling they're scrambling about backstage in a panic trying to cut segments on the spot. 

The talent will be loving it. Wrestlers love nothing more than spot promos and shooting the shit.

There's no-one writing any of this.