Wrestlemania 37 Week

forameus

1 minute ago, forameus said:

If Lesnar was coming, I imagine it was for the Drew/Lashley stuff.  Think he might end up on RAW tomorrow.  

Isn't Raw still a virtual crowd? Would have made more sense to bring Lesnar back yesterday if he was going into that feud.

I think it'll be Lynch.

Edited by FernandosMonobrow

1 minute ago, forameus said:

If Lesnar was coming, I imagine it was for the Drew/Lashley stuff.  Think he might end up on RAW tomorrow.  

Aw man, just reading that reminded me of his return and F5ing Cena. What a moment in my wrestling fandom that was tbh.

Just now, FernandosMonobrow said:

Isn't Raw still a virtual crowd? Would have made more sense to bring Lesnar back yesterday if he was going into that feud.

True.  I just don't see where he fits in with what's left.  Unless he's coming back for Roman.  Which... I guess would work.

Maybe Rock's coming back to start a Once in a Lifetime build to a match with Roman.  Lol.

2 minutes ago, FernandosMonobrow said:

I think it'll be Lynch.

Didn't she just give birth 3 months ago? Seems a very short comeback if tru.e

Spells out night one obviously, but I reckon she'll be the surprise if any.

Good to see that she's a Jim Cornette man as well.

ETA:

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, cdisaaccie said:

With both midcard titles having already changed hands tonight I can't see them booking both Asuka & Reigns to lose as well? emoji848.png

I think Reigns will lose but not take the pin, unless someone interferes and takes him out. No DQ in a triple threat.