East Fife v Cove Rangers

The start of a difficult period for  EF with fixtures Saturday Tuesday Thursday for the next 2 weeks.The first fixture is a home game against the team currently sitting in second place in the league..

I must admit that I was mightily impressed with Cove in their home game with EF although EF contributed to their own downfall with 2 players- Denholm and Dunsmore being sent off.

Personally I cannot see too many changes in the EF line-up for this particular match. 

Should be a close one. I've not bought the stream yet but I should be back in the house to be able to watch this one as I missed last week. As you say I don't think we'll change much, usually the wide players that would be rotated but I heard Watt was excellent last week and with Denholm scoring I'd imagine it'll be same again. 

3 hours ago, sammytroot said:

The start of a difficult period for  EF with fixtures Saturday Tuesday Thursday for the next 2 weeks.The first fixture is a home game against the team currently sitting in second place in the league..

I must admit that I was mightily impressed with Cove in their home game with EF although EF contributed to their own downfall with 2 players- Denholm and Dunsmore being sent off.

Personally I cannot see too many changes in the EF line-up for this particular match. 

Yes a busy and difficult upcoming couple of weeks for Cove too; starting with EF away, Airdrie at home, Rangers away (ugh).

East Fife are on a good run of league results albeit with a lengthy unexpected break! Austin is a great short term signing. 

We come off a 1-1 draw away to Partick whereby we looked rusty but managed to get a well earned point.

We are without our Cafu of a left back, Harry Milne, who is out for the season sadly. Might be a start for a highly rated Aberdeen loanee Kieran Ngwenya who is supposedly "frightenly quick" according to Derek McIness. Another Aberdeen loanee Kevin Hanratty might get some minutes but doubt he'll start. Both 18 and only made 1 senior appearance each for the Dons. Do you win anything with kids? (Keegan thought not).

Expecting a tough game. I hope we start 4-4-2 and leave McIntosh on the bench. Mitch is looking so sharp and will fancy scoring any half chance that comes his way.

May the best team on the day win!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

We start Livingstone and McIntosh sadly. Why Hartley persists with the latter is beyond me. Ngwenya should be starting instead of Livingstone.

No Rory in that starting line up but a good option to come off the bench. Good to see Connor Smith make a start as Fyvie and Scully aren't offensive enough. Scully drops to the bench.