047 John Gall: The pie man behind Darvel on American investment, floodlights & his grandad's secret Hurlford donation PLUS Kennie Young on the season's end

Juniors are still dead no matter how much you bleat. You and your ilk sat on your hands and allowed your precious "grade" to wither and die based on a deluded sense of self importance. 
Let me drink your salty salty tears.
" the juniors are still dead " is that all the shite patter u have ?
every post ,same pish ,what bit aren't u getting, we're not junior anymore, it's called the west of scotland football league,we"ve left the junior grade as u call it !
My opinion on Darvel, for what's it's worth, good to see any club progressing and as long as it's legal and above board fair enough, u can only take at face value what people are saying unless u can prove otherwise?
and wether u like or dislike mick Kennedy ive never heard him disrespect another club unlike Darvel legend (even the name makes me cringe ) who disrespected many a club on here ,and he wonders why people gave him pelters ,it's called humility DL and u never had any !

Not been on here for a while but after reading those last 3 pages then I can see why .If John Gall wants to pump his own money into a club then fair play to him .Whats the worst that could happen if he leaves with his money  the club have a new pitch, beter facilities  and foodlights to boot .I have met John a few times and never realy knew who he was at away games and he seemed a nice guy and most of all you could tell he enjoyed watching the football  .

The resentment on here for a team who are trying  to better themselves  makes me sick  

I for one just want a bit of normality in my life and one of them is watching a game of football on a saturday

Edited by holsten