SCOTOLAND’S COOLEST STADIUMS

J.A.G

5 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 26/03/2021 at 11:50, TheScarf said:
In the 24 years I've been going to TCS, I've probably only been cold once or twice.

4-0 midweek cup replay against St. Mirren one of them?

Is that the year we won it? I wasn’t at that game.

9 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Have only been to Hampden (utterly soulless), Broadwood (obviously amazing) and Peterhead's ground.

Peterhead's ground gets the vote for me.

Did go to Hamilton's old ground (Douglas Park) too, but was fairly young and I can't remember it and they've moved since anyway.

Peterhead's social club is fantastic. And a good fish supper in the town as well.

3 hours ago, philpy said:

Peterhead's social club is fantastic. And a good fish supper in the town as well.

They've got a new wee cafe as well at the ground, I had a brilliant lunch there last time we were up. Add in a good view when you're in the stadium and the bypass road round Aberdeen and it's quickly becoming a favourite.

It's therefore a shame that we've only won once in 14 visits.

On 27/03/2021 at 10:48, Brummie Clyde said:

Dumbarton looks like a great setting, Sons of the Rock and all that.

You’ll need various forms of vaccines prior to attending. 
Theres a good wee social club under the stand but when the wind blows off the leven towards the stand its absolutely freezing. That coupled with the fact its been in the shade every time i’ve been hasn’t made for a good experience. The Dumbarton fans are a decent bunch (quiet though). 

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

No harm to Dumbarton but they shouldn't be allowed in the league with that ground 

Nah, thats nonsense, its not the Camp Nou but its entirely big enough for them. Granted they’d have been better off with a smaller stand and some terracing but that’s the choice they went with. There are grounds in the premier league which are worse for visiting fans in particular. 

On 27/03/2021 at 06:53, Cosmic Joe said:

... will be the first victim of global warming

By all accounts after The Netherlands which, according to an article I read recently by a climate change expert, will be entirely underwater in approximately 100 years.