Israel Vs Scotland 28th March

Gordopolis

1 minute ago, buddie06smfc said:

Adams is a great player. O’Donnell needs to abandon these constant shite wee chips to a player up the line - never works out well bounces up at awkward height and slows play right down.

I fucking hate when players do that. If it’s not on don’t force it. Play it on the fucking deck. Chipping to someone’s chest or bollocks is useless.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You didn't say anything about winning and losing. You asked why do fans blame Robertson when we don't play well and I gave you an answer to it.

i should have wrote that in original post but as we can see already is that being so passive off the ball is a massive issue  far more of an issue between the never ending argument of robertson and tierney.

Just now, DanMc99 said:

i should have wrote that in original post but as we can see already is that being so passive off the ball is a massive issue  far more of an issue between the never ending argument of robertson and tierney.

I completely agree!

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know it's frowned upon, but I need to know who the commentator on this link is:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/76422/Israel_vs_Scotland.html

Boiling my piss not knowing.

Thanks in advance!

John Roder is doing the world feed according to this - https://icdb.tv/match/43312