Israel Vs Scotland 28th March

Gordopolis

We need to go for it. A draw is shite.

We've shown that we are so much better when we don't sit back and that Israel struggle with it.

We can win this if the mentality is right. If we start sitting back we'll lose.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Probably because Stephen O'Donnell, a fairly middling RB manages to contribute more than him and has racked up a fair few assists.

Robertson is expected to be better than that.

Whether that's fair or not is another question.

Robertson to me is brilliant in a brilliant team.   Tierney to me is better in a poorer side as he is more about power and pace.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Probably because Stephen O'Donnell, a fairly middling RB manages to contribute more than him and has racked up a fair few assists.

Robertson is expected to be better than that.

Whether that's fair or not is another question.

but thats nothing to do with winning and losing though, the fact we allow israel to build from the back isnt on any player , thats the manager .

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The implication is that we should have been doing that from the start, and in other matches, which is absolute pish. 

Actively trying to score more goals than your opponent isnt a wild plan.

Especially in a game where you have better players than your opposition.

It is very cliche but we need to be playing with this sort of intensity from the off rather than standing off constantly. The formation doesn't define that but there's a massive difference when we don't have 3 centre backs knocking it back and forward to each other.

1 minute ago, DanMc99 said:

but thats nothing to do with winning and losing though, the fact we allow israel to build from the back isnt on any player , thats the manager .

You didn't say anything about winning and losing. You asked why do fans blame Robertson when we don't play well and I gave you an answer to it.

1 minute ago, The Golden God said:

Robertson gets stick because he’s supposedly the best LB in England and one of the best in the world and is an empty jersey almost every game. Nobody is expecting him to run the show but he could at least be half decent.

None of the above actually means anything, just generic words.

It is very cliche but we need to be playing with this sort of intensity from the off rather than standing off constantly. The formation doesn't define that but there's a massive difference when we don't have 3 centre backs knocking it back and forward to each other.
Absolutely this

My stream just changed commentators. Much preferable to Crocker.

I think it's the guy that covers Pro Evo? He's doing it solo. Anyone able to confirm who the commentator is? I'm using hesgoal.

1 minute ago, The Golden God said:

Robertson gets stick because he’s supposedly the best LB in England and one of the best in the world and is an empty jersey almost every game. Nobody is expecting him to run the show but he could at least be half decent.

The fact that we base our tactics and team selection around Robertson when, on form, he shouldn't be in the team is hugely frustrating.

Apparently Robertson's bottom lip matters more than the nation's footballing aspirations.