Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

Guest bernardblack
1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Ooft Nicola swaggering into another effortless victory.

A power walk if ever I saw one.

Some serious Vince McMahon stepping out a limo” vibes there 

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Edited by bernardblack

2 minutes ago, the snudge said:

The pundits are making a big deal of the SNP not getting majority.  Under d'hondt its a rarity to get one. Why are they pursuing this narrative? 

Because they are pushing their narrative that the SNP have to get a majority in order to have a second referendum on independence.

Edited by DA Baracus

20 minutes ago, Kejan said:

Wonder if any of those Alba nutballs who rejected their constituency ballot will decide an SNP majority or not.

I mean I want Indy, but the thought of hard line extremists costing themselves everything they’ve ever wanted politically because they jumped into bed with a fake rev and a sex pest and have a problem with the existence of trans people would perhaps make me chuckle in a conciliatory way. 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, gannonball said:
This bbc coverage has been terrible for cutting back and forth too late to interviews and counts then cutting back too early to the studio.

And missing declarations.

They never show all the declarations. 

All the votes have been cast. So why does every politician say their party us doing fecking great in the counts. Makes it a nightmare to get a clear picture of what’s going on 
There are observers at the counts who will be looking at the piles of papers for each candidate and know roughly how things are going.