Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

49 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

When do the schools get there free laptops and bikes, also a dentist should now be free, all promised pre election by the natzies, (lies as usual) co***** barstewards. 

IMG_20210507_121422.jpg.891bbb3d845968f7df2f9545b3188ffa.jpg

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

People who oppose another referendum oppose democracy and are no better than the cretins in America who were chanting "Stop the count!"

It's also incredibly short sighted to be so against democracy on a single issue. Thin end of the wedge and all that. Will the democracy deniers be so desperate to stop democracy when it's something they don't oppose that is being denied?

Unionists should try and put their case for 'No' forward, not try to stop a referendum that has a clear mandate to go ahead. Hypocrites, cowards and general arseholes to a man and woman (those who oppose a referendum that is).

Correct. They still get their chance to make their case and cast their vote. The correct time to make the case for the Union is in a referendum and people wilfully ignoring this fact to argue that theres no mandate are setting a dangerous precedent. Frankly, the scum that run the cabal down South need little encouragement to ignore the people and the responsibilities placed on them. Folk really need to stop handing it to them on a platter by encouraging the bending of the narrative.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Look at that face. Are you happy at your work, hen?

I wonder how long she’ll still be up for being FM.

100 photos and someone chooses this one.  I’m sure we could take 100 photos of you and find the equivalent.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

The total number of registered voters in Scotland is 4,208.900

The total number who voted for pro Independence parties yesterday was 2,640.892

Now what I would like you to do is sit down with your Mum or your Dad, or a Grandparent, and show them how you achieved that 32% number.

My parents are both unfortunate dead, and I’d suspect it’s likely you won’t have seen as much of life I have, given my advancing years. I did however get a sufficiently good education, to tie you in knots when it comes to basic Arithmetic. 

The total number of registered voters in Scotland is 4,280,785  Not 4,208,900 you quote.  I appreciate folks sometimes write things down wrongly.

SNP and Greens in constituencies had 1,326,194  votes.  30.99%

SNP Greens and Alba on Regions had 1,359,611 votes   31.76%

Where you get 2,640,892 from, Christ only knows, I’d suspect you have added Pro Indy party votes in both the constituencies and regions, but omitted Alba for some reason. So your double counting the  total votes against the base electorate.

This kind of stacks up when it comes to the SNP Government grasp of figures.

The country basically has 32% that want independence 32% don’t want independence and 36% couldn’t be arsed voting last Thursday. When Indy Ref 2 happens the outcome will be decided from how many from that 36% if they decide to vote, which way they will vote. For what it’s worth I don’t think over 80% will vote the next time.

Anyone who calls the SNP and/or folk who follow them 'nazis' or equivalent, or implies it, is dangerously close to being an anti-semite and dangerously stupid.

15 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

What a rubbish point.

A picture taken on the day of the vote where she'll likely be knackered and having 100s, if not thousands of photos being taken of her all within minutes all day for the time she's out in public.

She'll certainly be First Minister for the full term unless something catastrophic happens in regards to the next referendum.

My parents are both unfortunate dead, and I’d suspect it’s likely you won’t have seen as much of life I have, given my advancing years. I did however get a sufficiently good education, to tie you in knots when it comes to basic Arithmetic. 
The total number of registered voters in Scotland is 4,280,785  Not 4,208,900 you quote.  I appreciate folks sometimes write things down wrongly.
SNP and Greens in constituencies had 1,326,194  votes.  30.99%
SNP Greens and Alba on Regions had 1,359,611 votes   31.76%
Where you get 2,640,892 from, Christ only knows, I’d suspect you have added Pro Indy party votes in both the constituencies and regions, but omitted Alba for some reason. So your double counting the  total votes against the base electorate.
This kind of stacks up when it comes to the SNP Government grasp of figures.
The country basically has 32% that want independence 32% don’t want independence and 36% couldn’t be arsed voting last Thursday. When Indy Ref 2 happens the outcome will be decided from how many from that 36% if they decide to vote, which way they will vote. For what it’s worth I don’t think over 80% will vote the next time.

TL;DR

27 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I'm hearing from sources close to me that there's a feeling from within my house that there are worrying overtones to some messages.

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

When do the schools get there free laptops and bikes, also a dentist should now be free, all promised pre election by the natzies, (lies as usual) co***** barstewards. 

Ye ragin' aye?

200.gif

41 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Anyone who calls the SNP and/or folk who follow them 'nazis' or equivalent, or implies it, is dangerously close to being an anti-semite and dangerously stupid.

And should be banned

Will be interesting to see if the same sentiments are expressed in July when there are the usual attempts to link the Orange Order to Nazism on here. The whole issue of trivialising the holocaust is also applicable when it is groups you don't like that are being targeted in that way.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Will be interesting to see if the same sentiments are expressed in July when there are the usual attempts to link the Orange Order to Nazism on here. The whole issue of trivialising the holocaust is also applicable when it is groups you don't like thar are being targeted in that way.
Were there many posts here referring to them Nazis? Life's losers and fat bigots, yeah, but I don't recall much in the way of Nazi slurs. Having said that, they do believe a certain section of society beneath purely on the basis of religion, do they not?

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
13 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:
Will be interesting to see if the same sentiments are expressed in July when there are the usual attempts to link the Orange Order to Nazism on here. The whole issue of trivialising the holocaust is also applicable when it is groups you don't like thar are being targeted in that way.

Were there many posts here referring to them Nazis? Life's losers and fat bigots, yeah, but I don't recall much in the way of Nazi slurs. Having said that, they do believe a certain section of society beneath purely on the basis of religion, do they not?

Aye and they do love a “red hand salute” or whatever the f**k they try to pretend it is.

Edited by Tattie36

The secretary of the Angus Conservative Association thinks it was a conspiracy that Davy and Golden lost their constituency votes and is going diet Donald Trump on the Council's Facebook page. Excellent [emoji23]

Correct. Never seen it.
Fat inbred bigots...yes, Nazis, No

1 hour ago, NUMBER 7 said:

If you look at the EU Referendum results, just under 52% voted out in the referendum, but if you look at that alongside the turnout of 72%, then only 37% of the UK actually voted for it. But that was forever rammed home has being an overwhelming mandate for out.

Edited by Soapy FFC

Guest Bob Mahelp

There are some Yoon fuckwits on here....and on other places in social media.....absolutely raging and making right fucking fools of themselves. 

These twats need to step away from the keyboard. 

26 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Will be interesting to see if the same sentiments are expressed in July when there are the usual attempts to link the Orange Order to Nazism on here. The whole issue of trivialising the holocaust is also applicable when it is groups you don't like that are being targeted in that way.

The Orange Order are all absolute garbage c***s. Complete and utter scum, total wastes of humanity. Fucking filth. Not Nazis though. Not that bad, although I would be in no way surprised if a good number of them 'sympathised' with some Nazi policy.

But you're a wee fanny who is making shit up. No one here has compared them to Nazis. I challenge you to find a single post saying as such.