Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm not the best at maths but has DRoss been confirmed as First Minister yet?

Screenshot_20210508-205405.jpg

To be fair to the mad c**t wee Willie Rennie also said he was ready to be FM, the loon that he is.

Great day for those of us in the Indie camp no matter how the media and yoons try to paint it.

No my basic point is you said "referendum" when perhaps you meant something else because you were involved in too many individual arguments to retain consistency and since then you have been trying to deflect from this - the trail of posts is clear to see for anyone who cares to look although I'd advise them not to.
Meanwhile we can continue to make fools of ourselves with this tedious argument - your move!

So when I asked ‘what Labour candidate supports independence’
I actually meant ‘what Labour candidate supports the right of an Indy majority to call a referendum’
What a bizarre exchange.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

To be fair to the mad c**t wee Willie Rennie also said he was ready to be FM, the loon that he is.

Great day for those of us in the Indie camp no matter how the media and yoons try to paint it.

Aye quite right great election for all comrades

Sky News listing the Lib Dem diddies with four seats, while leaving the Greens with eight seats as 'Others'. 😂

They are an absolutely vile news outlet.

There you go[mention=2169]Lex[/mention]

Let’s add them all up when we’ve got the final figures for both votes. Think the unionists or separatists will be on top?
Take it you’ve climbed down from the ‘Curtis is talking shite we will get 65’ hill you were dying on a few hours ago?

Sky News listing the Lib Dem diddies with four seats, while leaving the Greens with eight seats as 'Others'. [emoji23]
They are an absolutely vile news outlet.

Absolutely pathetic. Get them relegated to Others immediately because that’s where they belong.

Let’s add them all up when we’ve got the final figures for both votes. Think the unionists or separatists will be on top?
Take it you’ve climbed down from the ‘Curtis is talking shite we will get 65’ hill you were dying on a few hours ago?
Just being optimistic, anyways curtice was wrong. Its been tallied up i think. SNP & Greens got 49% in constituency and SNP, Greens and Alba got 51.5% in list. So, its basically 50/50.

Quelle Surprise

IMG_1620504533.777237.thumb.jpg.da654347e49ea0d2f0431b79ca64ce2f.jpg

So, the separatist parties got less votes than the unionists. As expected.
The reality is nothing has changed from 2016. We have a pro Indy majority despite more Scots voting for unionist parties. We have an SNP government topped up the Greens.
Maybe in this parliament they will be brave enough to call a referendum despite it having no chance of being voted through by Westminster. They weren’t last time.

Guest Jedi

Tory election strategy already prepared for next years Council elections....vote for us to stop Indy Ref 2, and er....thats it.

So, the separatist parties got less votes than the unionists. As expected.
The reality is nothing has changed from 2016. We have a pro Indy majority despite more Scots voting for unionist parties. We have an SNP government topped up the Greens.
Maybe in this parliament they will be brave enough to call a referendum despite it having no chance of being voted through by Westminster. They weren’t last time.
^ scrambling for relevance

Sturgeon absolutely cigaring it despite i) fronting up on the televised Covid briefings and to the restrictions in place and ii) the Salmond sideshow that went on. Things u luv 2 see.
I'm going to love seeing Sturgeon and Robertson ragdolling listp***ks such as Dross and Hoy.

24 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm not the best at maths but has DRoss been confirmed as First Minister yet?

Screenshot_20210508-205405.jpg

Yes, of course he is the new First Minister.....apparently he has just received a letter congratulating him on his win from the Prime Minister, Jo Swinson.