Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

So your basic point is that a Labour candidate supporting the right of a pro Indy majority to call a referendum is the same as a Labour candidate supporting independence?

No my basic point is you said "referendum" when perhaps you meant something else because you were involved in too many individual arguments to retain consistency and since then you have been trying to deflect from this - the trail of posts is clear to see for anyone who cares to look although I'd advise them not to.

Meanwhile we can continue to make fools of ourselves with this tedious argument - your move!

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I was curious about the absence of Gorgeous George Galloway from the telly.  Apparently he was chased up a tree by a puppy and is refusing to come down. 

The Daily Express literally spent the last 6 months with a daily headline talking about how Galloway was going to hold the SNP to account and would revolutionise the Scottish parliament. 

f**k you, you fucking fucks. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The Daily Express literally spent the last 6 months with a daily headline talking about how Galloway was going to hold the SNP to account and would revolutionise the Scottish parliament. 

f**k you, you fucking fucks. 

If you're reading this Tom Martin, get it right up ye. And yes, it was me who pished in a cupboard when Stu and I stayed in your flat. We both think you're a horrible quisling class traitor for taking Express filthy money. 

And breath......