Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Lib Dems getting their wallet inspected yet again by the Conservatives an unexpected highlight of the weekend.

Yup it's clear to see which of the Yoon parties has come out of this tactical voting lark smelling of roses...

5 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Lib Dems getting their wallet inspected yet again by the Conservatives an unexpected highlight of the weekend.

I'll never not greeny a Simpsons reference

6 minutes ago, Kejan said:

Danielle Rowley sounds like she would say ''áwwww'' every time she sees a cat.

Thick as mince the UK gov have already black listed safe consumption rooms f**k all point in her pal trying again.

But you did say referendum - it's hardly my fault if you make inconsistent posts within minutes of each other....

Wait, what? How are they inconsistent?
Monica Lennon doesn’t support a second referendum. She supports the right of a pro Indy majority to call one. That isn’t the same thing, as I’m sure you know.
However, you answered my question of ‘does a Scottish Labour Party candidate support independence’ with ... Monica Lennon supports the right of a pro Indy majority to call a referendum.
And I’m being inconsistent...

Second women of colour in Holyrood as Tory Pam Gosal is elected via the Glasgow list.

On same list Labour's Pam Duncan-Glancy is the first permanent wheelchair user to be elected to Holyrood.

Edited by GNU_Linux

That's Murdo in again on the list. That's him been an MSP for twenty years and yet to win an election. 

Pesky PR. Should make it FPTP, right?

Just now, betting competition said:

Douglas Ross to both an MP and a MSP I didn't think that was possible. I thought he would have to resign from being an MP. 

Salmond did it. Keeping up the standard of individual who does both jobs. Salmond wasn't a linesman mind you

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

Wait, what? How are they inconsistent?
Monica Lennon doesn’t support a second referendum. She supports the right of a pro Indy majority to call one. That isn’t the same thing, as I’m sure you know.
However, you answered my question of ‘does a Scottish Labour Party candidate support independence’ with ... Monica Lennon supports the right of a pro Indy majority to call a referendum.
And I’m being inconsistent...

You said "referendum", un the relevant post I quoted "referendum" - what you might have said elsewhere is irrelevant.

Like I said it's not my fault if you can't post in a consistent manner...

Edited by btb

Second women of colour in Holyrood as Tory Pam Gosal is elected via the Glasgow list.

On same list Labour's Pam Duncan-Glancy is the first permanent wheelchair user to be elected to Holyrood.

Glad to hear that. Pam’s always been sound in my experience.