Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

Something that's been bugging me for a while now: which high school is Glenn Campbell's tie from?

Wichita?

4 minutes ago, Paco said:

I don’t see a route to a SNP majority without Dumbarton at this stage.

Need to score to take it into the second leg tomorrow.

Even still they are the long term incumbent party, and in the highest turnout in a Scottish Parliament election their vote has held up and increased in many seats. It doesn't look bad to me at all. Still nicking a few constituencies as well.

Overall majority is not the be all and end all.

Genuinely enjoying the BBC coverage. Rebecca and Glenn have great chemistry and the unapologetic geekiness of both Campbell and the psephology profs is a delight.

Unintended consequence of the panel zoom calls is seeing some of the shocking decoration decisions of some politicians. Yon Tory fella with the red face had some lovely curtains and beautiful lighting. The Glancy woman (labour) and Bardell (SNP) both live in utter middens.

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Even still they are the long term incumbent party, and in the highest turnout in a Scottish Parliament election their vote has held up and increased in many seats. It doesn't look bad to me at all. Still nicking a few constituencies as well.

Overall majority is not the be all and end all.

Depends on the Greens. Have they been over estimated again? 

Just now, velo army said:

Genuinely enjoying the BBC coverage. Rebecca and Glenn have great chemistry and the unapologetic geekiness of both Campbell and the psephology profs is a delight.

Unintended consequence of the panel zoom calls is seeing some of the shocking decoration decisions of some politicians. Yon Tory fella with the red face had some lovely curtains and beautiful lighting. The Glancy woman (labour) and Bardell (SNP) both live in utter middens.

Yeah I thought it was great. Baffling they stopped it.