Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, 101 said:
Not sure if I want a more resounding win or a smaller margin if it truly has been a proper excersize in tactical voting.

Nut, get her pumped by 25 or less votes

Let's be honest. 1 vote is the ultimate lolfest here

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

But they are not entirely different.  Faslane and Coulport employ a lot of people from both constituencies and Union Jackie has been unstinting in her support for the  UK Naval bases - this counts for a lot locally.  I know her personally and although we don't agree politically she has been a hard-working MSP and an ally to the football club.  I saw her interview there and I actually thought she was rather subdued - here's hoping with good reason.

I too know the family a bit and absolutely cannot stand her. Completely disagree about her being a decent msp, her casework is shite and office staff rubbish. Shes an absolute charlatan, campaigning to save the vale after she took the decision to close the a&e. Still think she will win  off the back of a shite snp candidate. Stranger things though. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I've posted this before but I was in the same class at school with one of his sons and he used to turn up to parents evening in the full suit. 

His son was surprisingly normal. Rangers fan too 👀

Yeah , I used to see him regularly when I lived in St Boswells , my dad has played golf a few times with one of his sons 

Just now, wirez said:

List vote is where it counts regarding the SNP.  ALBA have been pish and the Greens don't look at the races either.

10's of thousands of #bothvotesSNP votes will again count for heehaw

Thing is, that's exactly how it's supposed to work. If you get 45% of the vote you should get 45% of the seats, not 45% of the seats plus another 20% from your proxy party.

I think they'll need to take a serious look at the voting system before it gets out of hand.

2 minutes ago, wirez said:

List vote is where it counts regarding the SNP.  ALBA have been pish and the Greens don't look at the races either.

10's of thousands of #bothvotesSNP votes will again count for heehaw

The Greens will do fine on the list imo.

Maybe Alba would have done better if they weren’t full of sex pests and lunatics, rather than it being the voters fault? 

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Alba did better on Salmond old seat. 

And cost the SNP a pro-indy seat seeing as (SNP+Alba)>Tories.

... or am I doing this wrong

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Alba did better on Salmond old seat. 

That's 3.59%

He's done, it's over. Absolutely no chance of Alba getting a seat now.

Very pleasing to see them beaten by the Greens in Salmond's back yard.