Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

That presenter on BBC is as bright as a blackout. Keeps misreading the swings and called the reduced Tory majority in Ettrick a stonking win, yet Glasgow Pollok, Humza Yousaf hung on with 60% of the vote!!

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Technically Alba will have one Westminster representative in the next few years unless Boris shits the bed or we become independent as Kenny Macaskill won East Lothian for the SNP at the last GE and then defected

He must be feeling pretty daft now.

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Kudos to the independent candidate in Roxburgh who was dressed up as William Wallace

That's not dressing up for Jesse , that's his regular day to day wear , drives around the area in an vintage tractor or an old Land Rover   I still have a picture-disc 45 single of over the sea , probably his biggest and best known track 

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Labour candidate saying people are worried about economic issues.

Sadly all the evidence suggests it's all about flegs.

Independence is an economic issue. I want the fk away from these crazy b*****ds before they drag our economy any further down the toilet, and I want the opportunity to do something about poverty other than mitigate the shitshow we have now.

Just now, CambieBud said:

That presenter on BBC is as bright as a blackout. Keeps misreading the swings and called the reduced Tory majority in Ettrick a stinking win, yet Glasgow Pollok, Humza Yousaf hung on with 60% of the vote!!

I've switched over to STV to see if they're any better. The BBC must've slashed the budget massively. They're usually okay with regards aswell

Just now, stanton said:

That's not dressing up for Jesse , that's his regular day to day wear , drives around the area in an vintage tractor or an old Land Rover   I still have a picture-disc 45 single of over the sea , probably his biggest and best known track 

I've posted this before but I was in the same class at school with one of his sons and he used to turn up to parents evening in the full suit. 

His son was surprisingly normal. Rangers fan too 👀

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Technically Alba will have one Westminster representative in the next few years unless Boris shits the bed or we become independent as Kenny Macaskill won East Lothian for the SNP at the last GE and then defected defecated.

Some of the chat from Tory Twitter is a good laugh. 

No doubt these types will be the first to shout about how labelling those who voted for Brexit etc as thick and uneducated just further alienates them, and how we should 'try and understand them' but there ye are.