Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

I get Yoons voted en masse for Rennie as he was the leading Yoon candidate in NE Fife but suffering Christ he is an absolute airhead. Genuinely fucking terrible politician.

8 minutes ago, Skipper said:

SNP vote nearly 23k here in Linlithgow. Highest in Scotland !!

It's a big constituency, both the West Lothian seats are a bit too big now. Good to see Fiona Hyslop annoying all the right people though.

I'm glad there was no progress for the Labour candidate, I've had to deal with her as a councillor and she's a lying party hack.

That Tory lad on BBC there could use an empty pringles tube for what most people would use a rolled up fiver for.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What an absolute balloon he is.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Day 1 of Independent Scotland, clear out of those inherited from the state broadcaster.

^^^

(day of reckoning type post)

Jim Sillars found 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Wtf is this tory freak of nature the BBC have just wheeled out. My wee dog is howling at the TV.

I was gonna say, I wasn’t sure if the c**t was playing with a full deck or is just gammon beyond belief 

Wales with their first results:

Labour loses Vale of Clwyd to the Tories. 366 majority with a 2.3% swing.

Labour hold Merthyr Tydfil & Rhymney with majority of 9311. Tories third behind Plaid Cymru but increase their share by 6.2%

Tories hold Montgomeryshire with 8k majority with 7% vote share increase. Plaid Cymru & Labour increase their vote share