Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

Guest Bob Mahelp

I detest these Unionist fuckers on TV. They're virtually demanding that the Tories/Labour/LibDems disband and form one BritNat party. 

f**k me. 

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

I suppose shouting you don't want a referendum will get you thehun vote

I don't think you're familiar with North East Fife.

It's St Andrews, Cupar and the East Neuk. It's the weekend homes of the people who really run the country. They would be Tories but they hate Johnson and they're not racist enough. The Lib Dems are the acceptable face of moderate conservative unionism. 

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

It's St Andrews, Cupar and the East Neuk. It's the weekend homes of the people who really run the country. They would be Tories but they hate Johnson and they're not racist enough. The Lib Dems are the acceptable face of moderate conservative unionism. 

you are right to be fair.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'd imagine non-Scots students electing to vote in their study constituency helps there too. It's certainly a factor in Ian Murray clinging on in Edinburgh where his constituency envelopes virtually the whole of the Edinburgh Uni Campus, a large part of Napier, halls of residence etc

Seems to have been a fair bit of tactical voting on the Yoon side in the Constituency votes so far, I'm hoping that'll be replicated tomorrow in the List vote and we'll see a strong Green showing.

Oh and Hamilton Larkhall
Love to see it. The Tory candidate is a young lassie from Holytown who has lost at every parliament election she's stood in her home constituency and has now failed in the staunchest of the staunch in the area. Get it right round her.

A fucking Tory from Holytown.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
1 minute ago, paolo2143 said:
Ayr appears to be really close

I think it goes yellow.

If it does i will be over the moon but i am steeling myself for news that that the Tories might just cling on

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

Love to see it. The Tory candidate is a young lassie from Holytown who has lost at every parliament election she's stood in her home constituency and has now failed in the staunchest of the staunch in the area. Get it right round her.

A fucking Tory from Holytown.

She seems to be an arsehole anaw