Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Because they are pushing their narrative that the SNP have to get a majority in order to have a second referendum on independence.

Yet, when the Vote Leave regime governed the entire UK in coalition with the DUP, no such narratives were pushed.  

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:
All the votes have been cast. So why does every politician say their party us doing fecking great in the counts. Makes it a nightmare to get a clear picture of what’s going on 

There are observers at the counts who will be looking at the piles of papers for each candidate and know roughly how things are going.

Yeah but they always say they are looking good. Very rare you get a “not as good as we hoped” 

1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:

All the votes have been cast. So why does every politician say their party us doing fecking great in the counts. Makes it a nightmare to get a clear picture of what’s going on 

The other thing I'm fed up hearing about is what the candidates are hearing from people "On the doorsteps" Funnily enough, it's always something positive for their campaign.

No one's ever knocks on my door, apart from the odd double glazing salesman. (I am needing new windows, right enough)

2 minutes ago, Pato said:

I'd have to say zero and then all eyes turning to Hanvey and McAskill sat having their lunch together at Westminster

Salmond will announce that Alba is merging with the SNP or something and everyone will forget it ever existed