Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

I don't really think you can say anything about tactical voting until all the votes are in nation wide. It's very possible that a lot of older Lab-Con voters in the 2016 election pre-brexit have reversed back.

1 minute ago, Pato said:

Once things have calmed down we'll all take turns shaking you upside down till the covid brainworms are completely purged from your body

That could take years but shouldn’t put us off.

Once things have calmed down we'll all take turns shaking you upside down till the covid brainworms are completely purged from your body
I mean, he would be a big scalp and he did piss a lot of folk off this year. I meant if I were the opposition.

Im not the opposition obviously because Tories are scum.

So despite my revent annoyance at the SNP, once this is done I will fervently support their pursuit of indyref2 on our behalf [emoji3]

3 minutes ago, Miguel Simao said:

That's Murdo completed 10 in a row, what an achievement.

Murdo Fraser, the losers loser. 

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Still unsure of the point of Willie Rennie

Comedic relief surely?

It's tense watching the counts come in, you need a wee break and he'll pop up with something mental like "the people of Scotland have spoken" after 1 seat has been declared.

Edited by Beans on Toast

Did John Swinney manage to express anything resembling emotion? I'm convinced he's a prototype android from the same factory that'd later give us Mark Zuckerberg.

Edited by GNU_Linux

3 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I don't really think you can say anything about tactical voting until all the votes are in nation wide. It's very possible that a lot of older Lab-Con voters in the 2016 election pre-brexit have reversed back are dead.

1 minute ago, Pato said:

I deviated from the frameless look last time and went for chunky framed ones (not Harvie Absolutely prop level ones) and have regretted it ever since. Another year of these before I can change them too.

Aye that's a bad mistake. Frameless is very much the style of the 20's.