Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

What's up with the Islands mobs voting Lib dems?

Aye what the f**k is this? Not only do they speak some other variant of English, they appear to have some weird voting trends.

32 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

PnB poll required

Is it acceptable for me to start drinking now? Watching BBC 1 Scotland

It’s Friday and it’s PM. Perfectly acceptable, even if working.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye what the f**k is this? Not only do they speak some other variant of English, they appear to have some weird voting trends.

I just mean it's weird that they have a solid hold on that vote. Do they perform well for them up there? 

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Willie Rennie clearly inspires them with his zany antics. I think that photo of him in the over-sized deck chair sealed the deal.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What's up with the Islands mobs voting Lib dems?

Politics in Orkney is local, everyone knows everyone else. I once talked to a senior council official there about their very high council tax collection rates. He said that if someone in the office didn't directly know the person who was behind with their council tax then they knew someone who did, and they'd have a private word to sort things out.

Orcadians generally feel that the Lib Dems are part of the community in a way no other party could be, and that they want to be represented by someone who isn't part of a big Central Belt gang.