Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

“Edinburgh central is known for it’s castle”

BBC Scotland really deep diving into this 

Here was me thinking it was a Wetherspoons

Guest bernardblack
11 minutes ago, Iain said:

Had to mute the telly when Ross started speaking. Someone let me know if it sounds like he's shiting it.

I could hazard a guess but it would be 100% NSFW

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
10 minutes ago, Iain said:
Had to mute the telly when Ross started speaking. Someone let me know if it sounds like he's shiting it.

He does. "Too early to say" etc etc.

Somebody should inform him that I am confidently predicting that his party have been given an absolute hiding, and will finish in a distant 2nd place with fewer that half the seats of the SNP, again.

No doubt this will be spun as the Scots electorate rejecting Indi Ref 2, somehow.

It seems that pundits think a high turnout favours the SNP. The mood of Ballie and Ross may also back that up. There will be a lot of intell now from sampling and observing the size of the vote piles so maybe cause for optimism!

I see the the totally non pro Unionist James Matthews is repoting that Tory sources are saying the SNP have had a really good day on constituency vote. Mind you as we all know you cannot trust a word the Tories say.

Just now, Pato said:

You'd think it'd be more of a signal of a big pro indy vote if the polls on the indyref question were still like they were last autumn. I know they don't align perfectly but why would folk who seem to be turned off the idea of independence turn out in droves to vote for parties in favour of it?

It's also a judgement on Nicola Sturgeon and that seems to be overwhelmingly positive.