Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Just voted. 

Even after all these years, no matter how many times I look at the ballots before folding them I still get the fear afterwards that I’ve somehow voted for the wrong person/party. 

"One side of my cross isn't long enough, will they count it?"

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

SNP/SNP, putting an X beside that dim b*****d Shona Robinson at 10 past 8 this morning was a bit of a sickener. Should have went for green but shat it really.

That's a double L I'm afraid.

Voted SNP/Green at 9am. Everyone in my immediate family, 7 others, done the same. Only one that didn't is the yoon uncle. Central Scotland is my seat. 

Everyone I know that is pro-indy is either SNP/Green or SNP/Alba here. Definitely a much different vibe than 2016 where a lot of pro-Indy people voted or SNP/SNP or backed Labour , which people still tend to do in relatively high numbers in Coatbridge for some bizarre reason.

The split in vote could allow some unionists in I think but hopefully the swing from the list vote in 2016 from SNP to Green/Alba here is enough to do damage. 

34 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

As opposed to sex pests, paedos and their enablers by your logic. 

A man such as yourself voting Alba is about the least surprising thing I’ve read on this website in fairness 

Just now, Les Cabbage said:

A man such as yourself voting Alba is about the least surprising thing I’ve read on this website in fairness 

I'll certainly sleep easier giving them my vote, at least I'll not need to consider voting SNP after today, although I could see me being ashamed of it going forward.