Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

2 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Purple and orange? Hmmm...

linfield-uvf-featt.jpg

You're right, the shade of purple they're using is spot on too, and not like the pale shade on the ballot papers.

He really is a despicable scumbag.

14 minutes ago, cal234ey said:

This guy will be getting my vote later this evening.

I hope it's Billie Piper, she soundly beats her ex-husband, then takes the bin off her head as a meme is born.

44 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Thanks for that, I did go SNP/Greens in the end. I was quite pleasantly surprised that my parents voted SNP as well though my dad seems to have voted for the Alba party on the list but it could have been worse, they had always been Labour most of their lives.

I suspect there's a lot of folk who'll be saying that.

SNP/Green voted for in Edinburgh Western, last ever vote here before I get out of this Lib Dem cesspit and move to Edinburgh Eastern in less than 2 weeks, hopefully Alex Cole-Hamilton is leaving aswell.

Was queueing for about half an hour, took ages man, if I stood out in the rain for ages for the Lib Dem’s to win my seat I’ll be spewing, member of the Green Party myself, do loathe to vote SNP but no other option really.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Since this is the first time I'll be taking my own, what's everyone else's X-ing implement of choice?

I'm going to do it in blood like they do in Iraq!

Still swithering between the Greens and Wightman on the list.  I'm voting for the Greens locally for definite (don't like Ewing), but swithering on the list.  I do like the thought of voting for an independent candidate.

Just voted. On the way in there was a Tory telling a voter that Labour support an independence referendum. I nearly said something but decided not to bother. On the way out he was still talking to the same guy and I overheard him saying something about another party in an indignant tone "And they're lying! That's a lie!" I burst out laughing.

First time I've ever seen a real queue when voting, all because of Covid precautions. That could cause some trouble when the post-work voters come out tonight - though obviously between working from home and increased postal votes that rush is unlikely to be so big anyway.

Guest bernardblack
35 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

CB-Uxbridge-Dab.jpeg.65f9948b29bd701f394abb4b9e3215b3.jpeg

with a heid like that it's probably I'm Roger underneath! 

Scenes if that’s H from Line of Duty 

What is worrying me is thaetthe betting 7 market odds on Dumbarton, Aberdeen West, Eastwood , East Lothian, Ayr, Dumfriesshire , Edinburgh South and Caithness & Sutherland have all been moving away from SNP and towards one of the Unionist parties over last 72 hours.

If that is the case we can definitely say goodbye to SNP majority and we need to hope the Greens do really well on List vote to strengthen Pro Indy majority. As many have said before it is madness to vote SNP on list in West of Scotland, Lothian & Glasgow areas as the only way to go is Greens on list.

SNP both votes seems good idea in South of Scotland and Highlands as that is where they will need to pick up list MSP's if they lose a lot of the tightly contested constituency seats.