World Cup qualifiers - Qatar 2022

Big test for Canada tonight in Nashville.  'Murka struggled against El Salvador so we definitely have a good chance of a result.  Our defending being what it is, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, but we can score goals.  My prediction is 2-2, with one of our defenders giving away another stupid penalty at some point, we need to break that nasty habit

35 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Big test for Canada tonight in Nashville.  'Murka struggled against El Salvador so we definitely have a good chance of a result.  Our defending being what it is, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, but we can score goals.  My prediction is 2-2, with one of our defenders giving away another stupid penalty at some point, we need to break that nasty habit

You guys guaranteed to qualify for 2026 or is that just the US?

32 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Tough gig for you guys to beat them in their own backyard, but a win here in what is probably your toughest game would put you well on the way to qualifying. I'm afraid, for your sake, that I can't see it. A draw very possible though.

4 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Tough gig for you guys to beat them in their own backyard, but a win here in what is probably your toughest game would put you well on the way to qualifying. I'm afraid, for your sake, that I can't see it. A draw very possible though.

I would take a draw.  If we can win Wednesday against El Salvador (not a certainty by a long shot but still a good chance) then we would find ourselves on 5 points which would be pretty fantastic in an Octagon that appears to be producing a lot of draws.  

Delighted that Villa were one of only two clubs not to ban their players from travelling and that they could now end up going to prison AND having to isolate when they eventually get back to the UK. 

Surely somebody in Argentina could have taken ten minutes to check the rules?

48 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Apparently the Brazilian health authority wants to deport the 4 Argentinian players that traveled from England because they haven't followed Brazil's quarantine rules.

I’m sure waiting until the game had started before doing this wasn’t intentional at all.