Forfar vs Falkirk

Well the one positive is Leitch is out for Telfer but why the hell are we playing 1 upfront against Forfar.
Mutch
Miller Durnan Hall Dixon
Alston Gomis
Morrison Telfer Fotheringham
Keena

Might turn more into a 4-1-4-1 like it did last week. Aside from it being criminal not to drop Hall after stinking the place out again in midweek I just worry that Keena is again going to be completely isolated and not have much to work with.

Think after the last couple of games Dowds is deserving of a start here and the game last week shows that we need a partner to Keena or he will just become isolated. Also the ghost of Blair Alston should be nowhere near the team at the moment.

I’ll be seething if that dick Hall starts. Beyond brutal.

^^^^^^

Seething.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Nielsen dropped too ffs.

He's not really been dropped as we had a complete change in team during the week against Arbroath. But it is disappointing the old pals act has continued. Straight at them from the start and hopefully get an early goal or two so they have to open up.

This fascination with the Chuckle Brothers worries me with half an eye on next season. Durnan is semi serviceable as a big lump heading long balls, but Hall is good for about 3 goalscoring opportunities per game. Really concerning that Miller and McCracken seem to view him as our first choice.

Deveney and McClelland were pretty good on Tuesday night and Neilson was great. They all drop to the bench with Hall retaining his place 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

He's not really been dropped as we had a complete change in team during the week against Arbroath. But it is disappointing the old pals act has continued. Straight at them from the start and hopefully get an early goal or two so they have to open up.

He deserves to start today. M&M should see that.

Could have had two young full-backs in the line-up today to provide us with some much-needed energy and mobility. But nope, let's go with an ageing Dixon and Miller, who can barely even move. Clear that the likes of Neilson and McLelland, like Deveney, are viewed purely as back-up, to be used in emergency or given a run in the cup. The nonsense of signing players on loan and not giving them opportunities continues.

16 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Is the stream up & running as I’ve only got a blank screen?

wondering if you can’t stream in smart TVs & only laptop - anybody have any thoughts here 

I tried streaming through my Sony telly and this programme that Forfar and Dumbarton have used so far doesn't work - its cheap shite essentially. Better using a laptop.