Forfar vs Falkirk

19 minutes ago, joozy said:

About 20 years ago I lived in a flat next door to Stuart.  His girlfriend was absolutely stunning.  If she's still in the frame I can't blame the Forfar board for keeping him in the job on the off chance that she might occasionally pop in.

Haha 😄 that's a great story. 

3 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

No rumblings of discontent from the board at all regarding Stuart Malcolm. 

Two shots on goal, neither on target. That's lamentable - and not only in this game. There might be no public rumblings of discontent but if the board are not ripping shreds off Malcolm in private, they should be. This is quite simply not good enough. 

12 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Two shots on goal, neither on target. That's lamentable - and not only in this game. There might be no public rumblings of discontent but if the board are not ripping shreds off Malcolm in private, they should be. This is quite simply not good enough. 

It’s not unfair to say we’ve had more signings than shots so far this season. Neither facts are acceptable.

I wonder if the lack of fans is a reason why the board still seem happy with Stuart?
Certainly if fans were in the grounds they'd tire of hearing the endless booing, but booing from your couch or kitchen table doesn't come across as easily.
This sort of chat should probably be discussed on the Forfar thread instead. Doubt Falkirk fans care about Malcolm's charge of the Loons.

I thought your right back looked decent

Guest Peter LaFleur
21 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Francis miss is actually even worse than I remember it :lol:

He really wouldn’t be out of place in Hartley’s mess of a squad. Terrible footballer. Some strike from Alston from the free kick.

33 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Francis miss is actually even worse than I remember it :lol:

Fine strike from Alston. Could McCallum of done better? Maybe too critical. The second goal was a howler. Not what you need when you're struggling for survival.

Both goals were goalkeeping howlers of the Leo Fasan variety imo.....

Perhaps even higher. I am sure the EPL has thrown up a few gems in the last few weeks.

21 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Malcolm won't be sacked during the season. He may get his P45 at the end of the season, however, it's more likely he'll still be in the dugout come August. No rumblings of discontent from the board at all regarding Stuart Malcolm. 

Any news from the chairman who has backed him, in saying that the old chairman has a lot to answer for by picking his 3 pals !!