Sons vs Blue Toon

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

A very fair point. The chairman may be a great guy and all the rest of it but the regression we’ve had under the current board is frightening. 

Yeah, I always find it a bit odd when people seem to think the board are beyond criticism because of the other well-publicised issues the club has. 

A good squad playing like an utter gang. Honestly Duffy has us playing 1960’s hoof ball and not even brave hoof ball for that matter - definitely sent us out today to try and contain them. Shocking!

A shame fans couldn’t be there as I feel when the players are really hammered walking off we normally see a reaction next game.

In terms of personal Wallace looked decent when he came on but that’s it. I can’t blame the players too much as clearly they’ve not much chance to impress given the tactics.

I want a new manager in and all I ask for is someone who will at least try to be positive, get some excitement back into watching us.

3 hours ago, Russ said:

9 subs allowed to be named on the bench but with a maximum of 5 to be used but only allowed 3 ‘stoppages’ in play to use them. So half time is in effect a free hit.

Must have been showing off this season have usually two plus keeper if lucky 😛

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Yeah, I always find it a bit odd when people seem to think the board are beyond criticism because of the other well-publicised issues the club has. 

The board isn't beyond criticism but they are not well-placed to deal with thiss situation.  Colin Hosie is the only director with experience of changing managers and what it involves.  I think they will pray for the end of the season and hope Duffy walks.

7 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I was working today so didn't see it. Big three points though and with Clyde and Forfar our next two games it's a big opportunity to pull clear. Especially now that we finally have everyone available again.

Great start with two wins on the bounce. Win the next two and you'll be flying high

The board isn't beyond criticism but they are not well-placed to deal with thiss situation.  Colin Hosie is the only director with experience of changing managers and what it involves.  I think they will pray for the end of the season and hope Duffy walks.
John Steele was chairman when Aitken was sacked and Duffy appointed.