Sons vs Blue Toon

Jones on for Wilson. Big Rob Jones will save the day.

Wilson looked good midweek when we were playing the ball to feet or for him to run onto. Few days later and he looks lost trying to do something with endless punts up the park. Sums us up under Duffy. Even when we look better trying to play the ball on the deck, the manager absolutely refuses to play that way. It isnt hoofball trough necessity. Duffy is deliberately playing this way.

Just now, the snudge said:

This hoofball is worthy of getting Duffy sacked. I'd rather have a go and get beat 4-3 than this pish

Duffy will look at things and say that so long as he finishes 9th or better then we've got a chance of shithousing a play-off win. He won't play attacking football for fear of finishing 10th.

It's horrible to watch. It's also depressing that in our situation we've got a manager looking down the table at Forfar rather than looking to have a go and maybe take enough points to finish 8th or better.

Wit a laugh it is supporting the biggest gang in the history of Scottish football.

A truly abysmal performance from start to finish. The Peterheid goalie could have got the deck chair out and sat on his farter all day. 

Duffy can f**k right off. I’d be dragging him into the office and bagging him right now.

He surely needs to go after that. We're not getting hammered but that style of play and getting beat is just not good enough. We deserve better. I could take that kind of play if we were winning games 1-0 and grafting but we lose possession far too easy and there's very little dig bar a couple of players.

Maybe we've just had it good for too long and I've been spoilt and should remember the 3rd division when we were slugging it out not to finish bottom but FFS this is rank. At least then it was a but if a laugh and there was no trapdoor out the spfl

Edited by the snudge

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Duffy can f**k right off. I’d be dragging him into the office and bagging him right now.

I get the feeling our chairman is too nice to do that. I’ll be amazed if Duffy isn’t with us until the end of the season.

That was absolutely horrendous to watch. I don’t think there can be a team even in League 2 worse than us at the moment.

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

I get the feeling our chairman is too nice to do that. I’ll be amazed if Duffy isn’t with us until the end of the season.

A very fair point. The chairman may be a great guy and all the rest of it but the regression we’ve had under the current board is frightening.