Raith v Morton

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

Geological time? We don't really do goals from chances or indeed games too often. 

Given our forwards won't score before the heat death of the Universe, geological time frames start to look short by comparison.

That was absolutely dreadful. No other word for it.

Morton will surely sense we’re there for the taking and come at us a bit more second half.

King off now, Duku can have five more minutes. I think I caught him breaking into a run at one point there.

Just now, keyser_soze said:

Not the greatest 1st half ever, King Duku and Ugwu have been piss poor, Frankie Musonda has been outstanding, so calm and collected on the ball

Lost count of the number of times that McDonald gets the ball out at left back and is left throwing his arms up for lack of space or movement in front of him.

Diamond isn't working - we are too narrow. Neither forward is offering any quality... though at least Ugwu is offering some effort. King is pish.

We look like a team out of ideas, coasting towards the lower end of the table.

Noting tenuous about it, I'm stating a simple fact.

The number of people who drowned after falling out of a fishing boat closely correlates with the marriage rate in Kentucky, it doesn’t mean they have anything to do with one another.

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

In the same category as "we never play well when we wear red" or "we don't play well on TV". 

Luckily the clocks go forward tomorrow.

Total non-event of a game for the most part but considering that's got a lot to do with how well organised we are defensively I'm fine with it, although you have to acknowledge Raith's lack of imagination and they may well improve second half.

We've started getting into some really good positions in the last 15 minutes after literally nothing happened for the first 30, but again the final ball just isn't there. A few times when we've tried to break Oliver or Nesbitt have found themselves isolated but I wouldn’t be changing it to put another attacker on, it's not worth the risk and the central midfield has been the best thing about us.