Dumbarton v Aberdeen, 3/4/21 - 12.15pm

Haven't been to the Rock (The C&G Systems Stadium) so pretty gutted when I saw the draw. It would have been a good day out. 
Aberdeen are dreadful but hopefully we can get a win to give us confidence again, be interesting to see how Sheering sets us up, by all accounts Glass is not going to get involved until he arrives. 
Feel sorry for Dumbarton having to play 4 times in a week but I would like to think Aberdeen can take advantage of it although i can't see us scoring 4 or 5. 
0-0 (pens it is!)

You have no idea what dreadful is until you watch us.
Aberdeen will ragdoll us.

Imagine a vacuum cleaner that was gubbed, a clock that hadn't ticked for the last two years  and a laptop that had worked for 44 minutes in the last nine months.  Then substitute a now-retired centre-forward, a midfielder and another striker and you have Dumbarton FC, Scottish football's equivalent of the Repair Shop.  It's beyond sad.

I'm worried but I'm in eternal pessimist mood just now.

If we score early we could gain confidence and really go to town but I've got a bad feeling we will huff and puff our way and miss open goals. Draw 0-0 then win with an OG in extra time.

Waahay! 

Edit: We're 1/7 on bet365. Not tempted.

Edited by Suspect Device

29 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

If we score early we could gain confidence and really go to town but I've got a bad feeling we will huff and puff our way and miss open goals. Draw 0-0 then win with an OG in extra time.

Waahay! 

Aye that's basically me as well.  Maybe a late Considine winner.  

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Waahay! 

Thats a better price than it should be. Aberdeen should be double figure odds on.

I feel like Aberdeen fans are like we were before Huntly.

Much like Huntly though, we are miles below the level of our opposition and as soon as the Dons take the lead the game will be over.

Real shame fans aren't in today though, I have to say. Lovely weather and no doubt the away end would've been a comfortable sell out. Could've been a really decent atmosphere to give us a break from league misery.