Alloa Athletic vs Ayr United

Ayrs performance reminds me of our second half against Elgin on Tuesday.  Seem happy enough to knock it long to the wings or down the middle for Moff to be outjumped.  Poor stuff.  Any info on Ndaba who was thought would be fit today?

Very even game so far with both sides playing some decent stuff.

We’ve conceded a lot of very soft goals this year, but you’ve got to credit Ayr for the 1st goal, a perfectly executed counter attack. Quick thinking from the Ayr keeper who has played really well so far - hell of a save a 0-0 from Robertson’s effort.

Taggs has had a great game so far and that was a fantastic through ball for Cameron’s equaliser, which he took really well. Feel like the miss just before it could be a big moment in the game.

Was impressed with how we started, looked confident and composed on the ball and pressed well without it. Lost our way a bit after the Ayr goal though.

Feel like I’m starting to pick on him every week now, but my eyes seem to keep getting drawn to Ray Grant (think it’s something to do with his shorts looking absolutely massive) - watching the highlights, he has sold the Ayr goal, just stops tracking his man back. Also noticing in the defensive third he is just running round in circles not actually picking up anyone at all. Annoying that he keeps playing every week considering midfield is probably tube area of the pro where we have a bit of depth.