Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

I’m not surprised at all what has happened. We could go 6 nil up and manage to throw the game away.

Looks like Mayo back to CH and Henderson in the midfield. Oh, good. Mayo is absolutely brutal at CH [emoji23]

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's gone deeper and letting others do the running by spraying the ball left all the time

I reckon that's tactical than anything he's decided tbf.

Just now, DAFC. said:

I’m not surprised at all what has happened. We could go 6 nil up and manage to throw the game away.

Looks like Mayo back to CH and Henderson in the midfield. Oh, good. Mayo is absolutely brutal at CH emoji23.png

To be fair, you came back from 3 down last time. 10 minutes till McPake turns into Crawford with the 11 men behind the 18 yard line.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

So what we arguing here? Would Cummings be decent in the top flight? Or at the very least, not be significantly worse than what is already there?

I don't think Cummings would score 10+ goals in the top flight and/or be key in firing his team to the top half.

I wouldn't have him ahead of Melamed.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is Jason Cummings a poorer player than Chris Kane or Stevie May?

Debatable.

Probably not, so if "top six quality" means good enough to play for eg. St Johnstone, a top six team, then Cummings is a top six striker.  IMHO (again).  

I'm starting to regret these comments now because I don't really know what I'm talking about.  

Is Crawford always so negative when winning games? That seems to be what's let Dundee back into this.

Yes. He’s too scared to play to our strengths all game. If we did, we’d definitely win more than we lose. It’s a joke. He is an absolute sham of a manager.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is Jason Cummings a poorer player than Chris Kane or Stevie May?

Debatable.

Tbf, if I've grown to appreciate one thing about St Johnstone this season (would be a first), it's that Chris Kane looks very good when he's distributing the ball. If he could score more (which he has a bit this season but not enough), he'd be somewhere better.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

f**k me, Henderson is the double of his brother. Poor bugger.

Nowhere near as good, mind you.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think Cummings would score 10+ goals in the top flight and/or be key in firing his team to the top half.

I wouldn't have him ahead of Melamed.

I'd have to disagree. It's not like we'll definitively find out any time soon either.