Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

10 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Mcpake is a divisive manager but to me it's clear, he's an exceptionally talented young manager who will lead Dundee to victory. 

Divisive is one thing that cannot be said about you Mvondo.  I’ve never known a P&B poster to unite everyone’s opinion as much as you 😉

Just watched thon highlights. Loathe to blame Christie for it going to O'Hara - he's nicked it from the guy running into the box at speed, it's just unfortunate. Blame completely with Fontaine, IMO. He caused the problem by hoofing it clear with nobody near him and the keeper coming to collect and he's also standing off of O'Hara as the ball is rolling towards him 6 yards out. 

Second goal was just as embarrassing for Fontaine. A pirouetting half volley clearance with no conviction ricochets into Ashcroft's path who goes at it hunchbacked and wrong footed watches it bounce off of Wighton then himself back into Wighton path who exquisitely makes it 2-0.

Ashcroft goes on to miss two sitters. 

Sow misses two in one chance before Cummings puts it in. 

For all the great saves OFW has, he has to do better at the third (and decisive) goal. 

Goal music's shite too. 

21 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

I know this forum is like an echo chamber but I think mcpake is starting to win over the majority of dees with his blend of tactical nous, charisma and incredible footballing philosophy. 

Here's some attention, sweetheart.  

God knows you've been craving it.