Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This, we're the most boring support on this site.

Another trophy to add to our collection. The treble is still on this season now.

Getting ahead of your station. 

10 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

1089252928_OIP(32).jpg.40b4f0a5fc589a43a4240a5380c598e8.jpg

Seriously doubt it my man, I'm not convinced "Perth-Saintee" would fit on a standard brick.

However if you have, indirect respect. 

I commissioned electrical systems when McDiarmid Park was built, however no need for any thanks.

Regards. 

Ah yes, I would have undoubtedly let you down if you were attempting to train me in such matters.

But anyway, it is indeed true. My uncle is a diehard Dee and he sponsored a Dens Park brick on my behalf when I was a youth. It was a straight choice between Saints and the Dees, but I opted for my local team in the end. Having said that, I always wish the best for your club. Your result is the first result I check after any St. Johnstone match finishes.

Anyway, thanks for your service to our country. All the best.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Ah yes, I would have undoubtedly let you down if you were attempting to train me in such matters.

But anyway, it is indeed true. My uncle is a diehard Dee and he sponsored a Dens Park brick on my behalf when I was a youth. It was a straight choice between Saints and the Dees, but I opted for my local team in the end. Having said that, I always wish the best for your club. Your result is the first result I check after any St. Johnstone match finishes.

ConfusedSaltyGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Local club/team should hopefully always capture you every day of the week, rightly so, imho.

Enjoy your weekend my man.

Regards

48 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Mcpake is a divisive manager but to me it's clear, he's an exceptionally talented young manager who will lead Dundee to victory. 

Well he led Dundee to victory tonight but he's a hopeless manager.