Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

It's definitely not the worst team in 21 years, but the fear of us dropping out of the play offs altogether, the lack of goal threat and the performances in general over the course of the past 3-4 months are rightly being highlighted right now.

It seems strange the BBC are showing this tomorrow instead of in their usual Friday night slot. There doesn't seem to be any discernible reason other than there's no Premiership highlights so there's a gap in the Saturday schedule.

It's also up against a few decent-looking qualifiers on Sky, whereas tonight it would have only had Oxford Utd v Lincoln City to compete with. 

Edited by The Master

16 minutes ago, The Master said:

It seems strange the BBC are showing this tomorrow instead of in their usual Friday night slot. There doesn't seem to be any discernible reason other than there's no Premiership highlights so there's a gap in the Saturday schedule.

It's also up against a few decent-looking qualifiers on Sky, whereas tonight it would have only had Oxford Utd v Lincoln City to compete with. 

Nobody wants to watch this, so stick it up at prime time to make sure nobody does. 

18 minutes ago, The Master said:

Perfect, nobody has to watch. Never want us on TV at this point.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Shaun Byrne on media duty this week. We tend to start whichever player we put in front of the media.

That indicates to me that he is going to start with Adam as well.

He's suspended I believe.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Could be  France - Scotland rugby tonight is taking precedence

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

We used to have a terrific record at Dens. It's slowly eroded to a pile of dung, a bit like our record at any away game now.

I've just found the answer.

23rs October 2004. That was the last time we won a league game at Dens. Beyond pathetic.

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It certainly isn't in any danger of ending tomorrow.

Unfortunately I concur, but when ever it looks like mcplake is down and out he always seems to grind out a wee knuckle dragging shitfest win, looking forward to tomorrow’s game if only due to bind faith

Normally right up for these games, as my wife and her family are all Dundee fans, but Stevie's dreary tactics have drained me of any pre-match excitement.

I can't be arsed watching Pars now. The midfield has just become an extension of the defence and  forwards left isolated with nobody creating anything behind them. I kept thinking it would change but 4 months on, it clearly wont. Just want Crawford to go in all honesty.

Edited by Chubbychops