Buckie Thistle vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle - Scottish Cup March 23rd

Sean ICTFC

Highland vs Moray in the ultimate Thistle showdown. Lose and we'll produce one of our worst results ever or win to be rewarded with a potential scalping away in Dingwall. 

Carson & B.Mckay suspended, so potential starts for Duffy, McHattie and perhaps even the kids that have been filling the bench recently. Potential involvement for the new Rangers loanee as well. Maybe C.Mackay in for Ridgers in goal, too.

Toshney, Doran, Keatings, MacDonald out injured, Todorov subbed off with what looked like a niggle on Saturday, heard that Duffy and Devine have picked up knocks combined with Vincent on compassionate leave plus the suspensions. Really bare now, would like to see at least two out of Harkness, Nicholson, Hyde and Fyffe feature tonight considering how intense our schedule has been, I'm imagining some players could do with a rest. And considering how depleted the squad has been at points and the fact that three of them turn 20 this year, hardly 'youth' anymore, surprised we haven't seen more of them. 

Scrappy and depressing 1-0 win incoming. 

2 hours ago, Sean ICTFC said:

Toshney, Doran, Keatings, MacDonald out injured, Todorov subbed off with what looked like a niggle on Saturday, heard that Duffy and Devine have picked up knocks combined with Vincent on compassionate leave plus the suspensions. Really bare now, would like to see at least two out of Harkness, Nicholson, Hyde and Fyffe feature tonight considering how intense our schedule has been, I'm imagining some players could do with a rest. And considering how depleted the squad has been at points and the fact that three of them turn 20 this year, hardly 'youth' anymore, surprised we haven't seen more of them. 

Scrappy and depressing 1-0 win incoming. 

Is he? I must’ve completely missed that

Is he? I must’ve completely missed that

Yeah mentioned by the (excellent) Wyness Shuffle on Twitter. James’ mum passed away, so he’ll miss a few games.