Brora rangers v Heart of Midlothian

41 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

This is the first time I've stumbled into the vortex that is kickback and its pretty funny. Obviously, they are correct be raging but what I'm finding hilarious is complaints about the style of football that Hearts are playing.

Now, I understand that Hearts were pretty swashbuckling last time round in an, on paper, very strong championship. However, in my lifetime, Hearts have mainly played completely eye-bleeding football. Burley's side were decent to watch for a few months but still had shite like the current manager and Pressley (probably the next manager). The phrase Leveinball for me was created in his first stint at Hearts and in my football watching life, eye-bleeding and Hearts have been synonymous.

Their style of play in the 60s and early 70s wasn't much better in my experience.

IMG_4819.thumb.jpg.7dbe9f278c3667023038692ad0bdb534.jpg
I mean, how did they... They can’t even have been half way to match fit. These guys will have been sat on the couch for months like the rest of us. Remarkable.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
Be interesting to see where Neilson ends up next. He's clearly too shitehawk to move into a lower half Premiership side so he'll presumably just stick around until a Dundee type team hand him a massive warchest to get them out the Championship.

Please - noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Greatest shock in Scottish Cup history? Under the circumstances (no competitive matches for Brora for weeks), probably, but Fraserburgh v Dundee would run it close. "Fraserburgh's most famous victory was in the Scottish Cup on 31 January 1959, where they defeated Dundee, one of the top clubs in Scotland at the time, 1–0 at Bellslea Park. This is widely regarded as the biggest ever 'giant killing' shock in the Scottish Cup."

Elgin City were 2 minutes from beating Celtic in 1959/60

Edited by Jacksgranda

51 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Greatest shock in Scottish Cup history? Under the circumstances (no competitive matches for Brora for weeks), probably, but Fraserburgh v Dundee would run it close. "Fraserburgh's most famous victory was in the Scottish Cup on 31 January 1959, where they defeated Dundee, one of the top clubs in Scotland at the time, 1–0 at Bellslea Park. This is widely regarded as the biggest ever 'giant killing' shock in the Scottish Cup."

The Dundee one would probably be worse, on the grounds that they were a good team and their fans would actually have been surprised.

Second bottom of the Highland League Inverness Thistle 3-0 Kilmarnock?

27 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Second bottom of the Highland League Inverness Thistle 3-0 Kilmarnock?

That Killie team were utter shite tbf, just escaped relegation to the 2nd Division.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Fraserburgh v Dundee and Berwick v Rangers are still the two greatest shocks in the competition's history. Dundee and Rangers were very good sides at the time. Whilst not wishing to detract from Brora's fabulous result, Hearts can in no way be considered a very good side at the moment.