Brora rangers v Heart of Midlothian

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

At least Edinburgh City got a draw at Dudgeon Park- Heart of Minterlothian, the Capital's disgrace

Hide contents

OK we lost on penalties after the draw but we were Lowland League diddies at the time

I misread that as Capaldi’s disgrace and was going to give you a doing for slandering the Lovely ice cream produced in Brora!

Been on back shift all week but swamped with uni work and have a deadline tomorrow. Got a swap to come in on an early shift to give me time to get it finished tonight. Right crabbit arsed mood with nae sleep and loads of work today. Logged onto PnB just afore my shift starts and this thread has cheered me right back up again. 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Oh ya fucker.

Good to see. When are Hearts launching the legal action?

I have a lot of sympathy for Hearts.  They are absolutely right to challenge demotion to a lower league.

However, the big question after last night has to be - would they survive in the Highland League?

This is the first time I've stumbled into the vortex that is kickback and its pretty funny. Obviously, they are correct be raging but what I'm finding hilarious is complaints about the style of football that Hearts are playing.

Now, I understand that Hearts were pretty swashbuckling last time round in an, on paper, very strong championship. However, in my lifetime, Hearts have mainly played completely eye-bleeding football. Burley's side were decent to watch for a few months but still had shite like the current manager and Pressley (probably the next manager). The phrase Leveinball for me was created in his first stint at Hearts and in my football watching life, eye-bleeding and Hearts have been synonymous.

Be interesting to see where Neilson ends up next. He's clearly too shitehawk to move into a lower half Premiership side so he'll presumably just stick around until a Dundee type team hand him a massive warchest to get them out the Championship.
Please - noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

This is the first time I've stumbled into the vortex that is kickback and its pretty funny. Obviously, they are correct be raging but what I'm finding hilarious is complaints about the style of football that Hearts are playing.

Now, I understand that Hearts were pretty swashbuckling last time round in an, on paper, very strong championship. However, in my lifetime, Hearts have mainly played completely eye-bleeding football. Burley's side were decent to watch for a few months but still had shite like the current manager and Pressley (probably the next manager). The phrase Leveinball for me was created in his first stint at Hearts and in my football watching life, eye-bleeding and Hearts have been synonymous.

They may go for McInnes, expecting to see a style of football from 2013-2018 but would more likely get the eye-bleeding style of the modern McInnes 2019-2021