Brora rangers v Heart of Midlothian

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What a Cnut if he said that....

On the BBC...

"From our perspective it's not good enough. We still have remnants of the relegation season there in the group, in the club. We need to deal with it and get it moved out. We can't accept that tonight, it's an embarrassment for us. It's an embarrassment for the football club and for all of us involved, the standard is not good enough. We should not be coming here and losing games no matter how many shots on target we have, it doesn't matter, it's about putting the ball in the net.

"I knew when I came in here I was turning around a ship that was heading in the wrong direction, it had three wins out of 30 in the Premiership. We've changed it, we've turned it around in areas, but there's still a lot of work to do here and you can see that tonight."

Just now, BFTD said:

Where's the b'jesus Brora laddie who'd always talk them up before an inevitable humping?

Finally something to crow about and he's nowhere to be seen!

It'll be like when a dog finally catches a car, I guess.

Guest Bob Mahelp

As a Dons fan I'm caught in between guffawing loudly at Hearts' demise, and being acutely aware that in 11 days time it could well be us at Dumbarton.

I think I'll keep my powder dry.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Just now, BFTD said:

Where's the b'jesus Brora laddie who'd always talk them up before an inevitable humping?

Finally something to crow about and he's nowhere to be seen!

Is that the lad known as 'the Brora Brick'? If so he stayed in Wick but haven't seen him around for quite some time. Not since Covid restrictions in the last year.

2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Did Neilson not bring Berra back into the team 😂

I'm sure thats someone elses fault aswell.

2 minutes ago, embow said:

Is that the lad known as 'the Brora Brick'? If so he stayed in Wick but haven't seen him around for quite some time. Not since Covid restrictions in the last year.

Not sure now - I just remember him telling us we were about to be humped by Brora in the League Cup at the start of a season a few years ago, but we prevailed.

We didn't win another game until something like March  :lol: