Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

So that’s it purchased. When does it normally go live? 

Normally there's a picture about 10 minutes before the KO and commentary a few minutes later. Best get logged on around 14:50 in case of any network problems.

A win is not essential today as there are still 15 points to play for after today - but losing today is not an option, the minimum we need is a draw.

If we can get shots on target we have a decent chance - I would settle for 3 shots on target per half, but that is a big ask.

The players are all putting in good, hard working shifts - but we need to start hitting the target.

We have a good record against Inverness so a win is possible.

Missing our most creative player is very bad timing, but gives the other attacking players an opportunity to make their mark.

Score prediction - can go either way, very little between the teams.

A win is not essential today as there are still 15 points to play for after today - but losing today is not an option, the minimum we need is a draw.
If we can get shots on target we have a decent chance - I would settle for 3 shots on target per half, but that is a big ask.
The players are all putting in good, hard working shifts - but we need to start hitting the target.
Missing our most creative player is very bad timing, but gives the other attacking players an opportunity to make their mark.

“A win is not essential” , I’ll have some of what your drinking or smoking pal. Without being captain obvious we need as many points as possible from remaining games or we are heading towards east fife and Dumbarton away twice a season at a rate of knots

“A win is not essential” , I’ll have some of what your drinking or smoking pal. Without being captain obvious we need as many points as possible from remaining games or we are heading towards east fife and Dumbarton away twice a season at a rate of knots

He’s probably been drinking wkd or the like (not a real mans drink!)

Some of our fans are absolutely sleep walking towards a relegation, it’s pretty likely even if we won today we would still be 9th, the time for accepting draws is long gone, and whilst I appreciate ICT have picked up, this is still one of the easier fixtures for us, that obviously doesn’t mean a positive result is a given.

Hopefully someone at the club has reminded Dick that there are only 27 games this season.

31 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

You've lost me there.

22 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

He’s probably been drinking wkd or the like (not a real mans drink!)

Time for a reality check - we have 6 games left and we won't win them all, but if we can get around 10 points from the last 6 games this might be enough to avoid the play offs or relegation ( depends on results elsewhere).

Of course a win today would be great, we all want that - but a point today with another 15 points to play for is not a disaster.

Anyone out there thinking we are going to win in our next 6 games needs a reality check.

On another matter, I notice Scott Alllan is in the Inverness squad - on loan from Hibs.

Time for a reality check - we have 6 games left and we won't win them all, but if we can get around 10 points from the last 6 games this might be enough to avoid the play offs or relegation ( depends on results elsewhere).
Of course a win today would be great, we all want that - but a point today with another 15 points to play for is not a disaster.
Anyone out there thinking we are going to win in our next 6 games needs a reality check.
On another matter, I notice Scott Alllan is in the Inverness squad - on loan from Hibs.

The chances of us winning all 6 are slim to say the least - that doesn’t make any of them less of a must win.